• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Opponent Wanted
07-14-2020, 03:30 AM,
Opponent Wanted  Opponent Wanted
Looking for a PzC Battle.  Haven't play a live person in 10 years, so consider me fresh meat.  I have upgraded all the PzC Titles I own to GOLD Standard and my preferences are for West Front and Med Front games, but will play East Front under the right circumstances (certain scenarios/situations just don't appeal to me). 

I own all titles in the PzC series except the following games:  M42, B45, M44, T43, P45 and P46. 

Since I am so rusty I think I'd like to start with something on the small to mediusm size side, not too picky about game and scenario other than what I said above, although what I have discovered in my time playing against the AI the past week is that I really, REALLY, like the alt scenarios and the changes to movement and combat by VM.  I think they make the play more realistic. 

So, anyone interested in taking advantage of me while I'm young and impressionable?
Quote this message in a reply
07-14-2020, 05:24 AM,
RE: Opponent Wanted
(07-14-2020, 03:30 AM)Steel God Wrote: Looking for a PzC Battle.  Haven't play a live person in 10 years, so consider me fresh meat.  I have upgraded all the PzC Titles I own to GOLD Standard and my preferences are for West Front and Med Front games, but will play East Front under the right circumstances (certain scenarios/situations just don't appeal to me). 

I own all titles in the PzC series except the following games:  M42, B45, M44, T43, P45 and P46. 

Since I am so rusty I think I'd like to start with something on the small to mediusm size side, not too picky about game and scenario other than what I said above, although what I have discovered in my time playing against the AI the past week is that I really, REALLY, like the alt scenarios and the changes to movement and combat by VM.  I think they make the play more realistic. 

So, anyone interested in taking advantage of me while I'm young and impressionable?

PM sent.
Quote this message in a reply