• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

France 40 - Prucha Scenarios Optional Rules
10-20-2020, 11:02 PM,
RE: France 40 - Prucha Scenarios Optional Rules
(10-20-2020, 08:59 PM)Dodo98 Wrote: Thanks now it's clarified, I wasn't aware of the fact that the default rules are only for the stock scenarios and not for mod versions. I thought with a mod version would come a new set of default optional rules.

Using the Default rules button will reset the chosen rules to that game's original default choices. However, once you pick a set, they carry over to the next game you start, unless the game is reinstalled. Just something to keep in mind.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
Quote this message in a reply
10-21-2020, 04:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-21-2020, 04:27 AM by BigDuke66.)
(10-20-2020, 11:02 PM)Ricky B Wrote: Using the Default rules button will reset the chosen rules to that game's original default choices. However, once you pick a set, they carry over to the next game you start, unless the game is reinstalled. Just something to keep in mind.

Reinstalled???
You can simply change them before starting a new one. Afaik the rules are saved in the savefile so it doesn't matter if you change the rules for another scenario you want to play, once saved they are set for the scenario you currently have loaded from a save.
10-21-2020, 08:41 AM,
Yes, sorry I wasn't clear. As you note, the chosen rules can't change during play - only at scenario start, by the player starting the battle up, does any of it apply.

Thanks
Rick
[Image: exercise.png]