• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New Super Mod for AE, thoroughly playtested from its original variant
06-30-2020, 11:33 PM,
New Super Mod for AE, thoroughly playtested from its original variant
Dear Fans of War in the Pacific AE. 

I am shortly about to launch my new model which is based on the RA variant which has been thoroughly playtested. My new mod (which relies on over two years of playtesting of the original RA7.0) has some modifications that some of you may find interesting with a slightly more backward technological start for the allies and Japan but a faster acceleration of technology during 1942. Japan will have pretty much free rein until at least mid-1943. We are in the final stages of tidying up then we would like to post it here as well as elsewhere. 

How do I send a scenario into be added to the database? I would also like it added to the league as a separate item. It seems that many mods that are campaigns I just added into the general campaign pool. Obviously they are all very different.

Thank you for listening.
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2020, 03:11 AM,
RE: New Super Mod for AE, thoroughly playtested from its original variant
(06-30-2020, 11:33 PM)cavalry corps Wrote: Dear Fans of War in the Pacific AE. 

I am shortly about to launch my new model which is based on the RA variant which has been thoroughly playtested. My new mod (which relies on over two years of playtesting of the original RA7.0) has some modifications that some of you may find interesting with a slightly more backward technological start for the allies and Japan but a faster acceleration of technology during 1942. Japan will have pretty much free rein until at least mid-1943. We are in the final stages of tidying up then we would like to post it here as well as elsewhere. 

How do I send a scenario into be added to the database? I would also like it added to the league as a separate item. It seems that many mods that are campaigns I just added into the general campaign pool. Obviously they are all very different.

Thank you for listening.

Email sent
Quote this message in a reply