• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Any SB scenario designers here interested in creating some Blitzkrieg-era scenario's?
06-27-2020, 09:45 AM,
c_Question Mark  Any SB scenario designers here interested in creating some Blitzkrieg-era scenario's?
Just throwing it out there, am about ready to release the first iteration of the mod that will eventually cover all theatres, if possible. Phase one is Blitzkrieg, am making a few scenario's to release it with, but would like some folks to step up that are or were scenario designers back in the day? This mod uses Pacific War, I have added in Belgium, France, Britain, Poland, Netherlands, Norway, Greece, Axis/Allied Slovakia, and Yugoslavia, and have a few scenario's made so far that use them. Next iteration will cover the African Campaign. I have filled out other countrys originally in AoTR as well, they are also here.
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
Quote this message in a reply
06-28-2020, 03:18 AM,
RE: Any SB scenario designers here interested in creating some Blitzkrieg-era scenario's?
(06-27-2020, 09:45 AM)Warhorse Wrote: Just throwing it out there, am about ready to release the first iteration of the mod that will eventually cover all theatres, if possible. Phase one is Blitzkrieg, am making a few scenario's to release it with, but would like some folks to step up that are or were scenario designers back in the day? This mod uses Pacific War, I have added in Belgium, France, Britain, Poland, Netherlands, Norway, Greece, Axis/Allied Slovakia, and Yugoslavia, and have a few scenario's made so far that use them. Next iteration will cover the African Campaign. I have filled out other countrys originally in AoTR as well, they are also here.

I would love to be involved. Where to start?

Best regards,
Ash
Send this user an email
06-28-2020, 04:19 AM,
RE: Any SB scenario designers here interested in creating some Blitzkrieg-era scenario's?
(06-28-2020, 03:18 AM)Ashcloud Wrote:
(06-27-2020, 09:45 AM)Warhorse Wrote: Just throwing it out there, am about ready to release the first iteration of the mod that will eventually cover all theatres, if possible. Phase one is Blitzkrieg, am making a few scenario's to release it with, but would like some folks to step up that are or were scenario designers back in the day? This mod uses Pacific War, I have added in Belgium, France, Britain, Poland, Netherlands, Norway, Greece, Axis/Allied Slovakia, and Yugoslavia, and have a few scenario's made so far that use them. Next iteration will cover the African Campaign. I have filled out other countrys originally in AoTR as well, they are also here.

I would love to be involved. Where to start?

Best regards,
Ash

Awesome, please email me! Thanks man!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

09-24-2020, 07:16 AM,

The scen editor drives me nuts ,when you  have any new scenes I would like to play them ,[email protected]
09-24-2020, 07:40 AM,
As soon as I release this first part, there are about twenty new ones!! Took me a little while to get used to it, but not too bad the more you use it!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue