• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Task Force Echo 4
06-21-2020, 03:24 AM,
Task Force Echo 4
Been doing some work on the site, trying to fix broken links, mainly.  Was able to find or fish out a pretty good amount of the stuff lost when The Wargamer Site killed our FTP link.  Most of the scenarios I was able to grab from the games, some I had stored away in various files on my desktop.  What I did lose was a lot of the older graphics enhancements.  What I couldn't find, I simply deleted from the corresponding pages...

If anyone has any new content they'd like added to the site, just let me know.  I prefer content that is the finished product and ready to roll.

Thanks!

A
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
Quote this message in a reply
06-21-2020, 03:42 AM,
RE: Task Force Echo 4
(06-21-2020, 03:24 AM)TheBigRedOne Wrote: Been doing some work on the site, trying to fix broken links, mainly.  Was able to find or fish out a pretty good amount of the stuff lost when The Wargamer Site killed our FTP link.  Most of the scenarios I was able to grab from the games, some I had stored away in various files on my desktop.  What I did lose was a lot of the older graphics enhancements.  What I couldn't find, I simply deleted from the corresponding pages...

If anyone has any new content they'd like added to the site, just let me know.  I prefer content that is the finished product and ready to roll.

Thanks!

A

And a huge thank you from me. Very much appreciated.
Send this user an email
06-21-2020, 06:10 AM,
Thanks BRO!
06-21-2020, 06:31 AM,
Thanks, buddy!