• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Bolt out of the Blue Feedback
08-29-2020, 03:18 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-29-2020, 03:24 AM by Aaron.)
RE: Bolt out of the Blue Feedback
Fire value should be quartered with Airstrikes by the map, will need to decide if i want this or not

will have to go threw and flag certain helo units for night flying, there was no change to AC
Rangers Lead the Way
Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2020, 11:00 PM,
Thinking on it because of the helos moving off map and wanting there use to remain inside their organizations it's probably best to NOT use airstrikes by the map, with them being quartered anyways your not missing much.
Rangers Lead the Way
09-10-2020, 10:56 PM,
(08-22-2020, 12:11 AM)Aaron Wrote: Anyone interested in poking around and play testing the new version send me a message here or an email. New graphics arnt done but that doesnt effect anything.

Thanks

edit: oh there is no AI, there will be a basic one soon but with all the variable release times it wont be very good, just enough for the AI to look like its doing something

Hello, first I want to thank you for this great scenario, with my partner in the game we have already played version 5.3 several times and we would like to try this new version.

Thanks again and excuse my English

Regards
09-10-2020, 11:30 PM,
Took a few weeks off as the expanded map alone took 2-3 hours a day for 3 weeks to complete but as of yesterday I have a plan for the AI which works pretty well, I have a 4x3 dry erase board above my desk full of info and a guide, so i and have started on that.

Once complete I will get you and the others updated with an AI and the couple changes mentioned above.

Flag certain helos for night Att
No airstrikes by the map which u can change on your own
The Wgerm 6th BN with different morale was changed
Rangers Lead the Way
09-10-2020, 11:55 PM,
Sounds very good, I'm waiting, thank you
09-14-2020, 12:15 AM,
Just about done with the WP AI then on to Nato which is a little less. Ran into a slight problem in the fact that i overwhelmed the program, i can no longer bring up View AI commands without it freezing but it seems just because of to many red arrows, i have found a work around and so far the exe is running the game fine. Heres to hoping i dont crash the exe or i will have to take shortcuts with the AI.
Rangers Lead the Way
09-20-2020, 11:45 AM,
AI should be complete tomorrow, will run some over the week to see how it pans out and will get to you guys by Friday.
Rangers Lead the Way
09-26-2020, 09:39 PM,
Is it still WIP? Where can I get it/download it from? Thanks.
09-27-2020, 03:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-27-2020, 03:56 AM by Aaron.)
The package has been delivered, if you havnt got it send me a email and i will send it back using the email you sent.

As it stands right now i think the Nato AI is ahead of the WP, will try to make adjustments in coming months.

[email protected]
Rangers Lead the Way
09-27-2020, 05:25 AM,
I received your email, now it's time to try it!!!
Thanks you for your work, I will give you my opinion later

greetings