• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

30th June deadline to update HPS to JTS
06-14-2020, 06:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-14-2020, 06:04 AM by Mr Grumpy.)
News  30th June deadline to update HPS to JTS
Anyone out their still with HPS versions of JTS titles have only until 30th June to migrate them.....

"And finally, we want to address the migration process for old HPS customers. We are closing the window on this offer, with June 30th being the last day to take advantage of it - so if you still have games to migrate to the JTS version contact [email protected] soon. You can simply send a picture of your games, similar to the image below, or I can find you in the HPS database if you bought directly from them."
Quote this message in a reply
06-14-2020, 04:29 PM,
RE: 30th June deadline to update HPS to JTS
Fortuitously yesterday found my old copy of HPS Moscow 41 that I had forgotten I even owned.

Looking forward to the July sale though, with my eye on a few titles.
06-18-2020, 09:50 AM,
(06-14-2020, 06:03 AM)Mr Grumpy Wrote: Anyone out their still with HPS versions of JTS titles have only until 30th June to migrate them.....

"And finally, we want to address the migration process for old HPS customers. We are closing the window on this offer, with June 30th being the last day to take advantage of it - so if you still have games to migrate to the JTS version contact [email protected] soon. You can simply send a picture of your games, similar to the image below, or I can find you in the HPS database if you bought directly from them."
  just upgraded my old hps titles.it was pretty easy.

thanks smurf309
06-27-2020, 10:44 PM,
Getting near the deadline here!!!  Soap Box

This gave me the kick up the butt I needed to find my old HPS CD's, blow the dust off and contact Rich at JTS support, as always Rich sorted my request quickly and I now have the download links to the latest versions!  Big Grin

So don't let the process put you off, it was very quick and very easy...............
06-29-2020, 12:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-29-2020, 12:45 PM by Sgt Jasper.)
(06-27-2020, 10:44 PM)Mr Grumpy Wrote: Getting near the deadline here!!!  Soap Box

This gave me the kick up the butt I needed to find my old HPS CD's, blow the dust off and contact Rich at JTS support, as always Rich sorted my request quickly and I now have the download links to the latest versions!  Big Grin

So don't let the process put you off, it was very quick and very easy...............

I sent in a request for SNs for several games via the website about a week ago and haven't heard anything. I'm wondering if maybe I should re-submit with a direct email. I don't want to be a pain in the fundament, but I don't want to get lost in the shuffle, either.
06-29-2020, 01:13 PM,
(06-29-2020, 12:44 PM)Sgt Jasper Wrote:
(06-27-2020, 10:44 PM)Mr Grumpy Wrote: Getting near the deadline here!!!  Soap Box

I sent in a request for SNs for several games via the website about a week ago and haven't heard anything. I'm wondering if maybe I should re-submit with a direct email. I don't want to be a pain in the fundament, but I don't want to get lost in the shuffle, either.

Strongly suggest you write directly. Not certain how you even did the request via the website?
06-29-2020, 04:47 PM,
(06-29-2020, 01:13 PM)Strela Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 12:44 PM)Sgt Jasper Wrote:

Strongly suggest you write directly. Not certain how you even did the request via the website?

Yes email [email protected] directly. Fantastic service.
Send this user an email
06-29-2020, 07:19 PM,
Quote:Sgt Jasper Wrote: I sent in a request for SNs for several games via the website about a week ago and haven't heard anything.

I'm wondering if maybe I should re-submit with a direct email. I don't want to be a pain in the fundament, but I don't want to get lost in the shuffle, either.

Strela Wrote: Strongly suggest you write directly. Not certain how you even did the request via the website?

Ashcloud Wrote: Yes email [email protected] directly. Fantastic service.

Did you submit it through the form under the support link in the menu?

Though e-mailing Rich directly is usually the best option, it might be worth mentioning the form that seems to have gone missing in case there's an issue with the website.
06-30-2020, 02:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-30-2020, 02:21 AM by Sgt Jasper.)
(06-29-2020, 07:19 PM)ComradeP Wrote:
Quote:Sgt Jasper Wrote: I sent in a request for SNs for several games via the website about a week ago and haven't heard anything.

I'm wondering if maybe I should re-submit with a direct email. I don't want to be a pain in the fundament, but I don't want to get lost in the shuffle, either.

Strela Wrote: Strongly suggest you write directly. Not certain how you even did the request via the website?

Ashcloud Wrote: Yes email [email protected] directly. Fantastic service.

Did you submit it through the form under the support link in the menu?

Though e-mailing Rich directly is usually the best option, it might be worth mentioning the form that seems to have gone missing in case there's an issue with the website.

I just now took this screen print>[Image: tillergraf.jpg]
I've also sent in a new request with pix of the discs via email.