• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

WW2 European Theater Navies
05-28-2020, 03:49 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-28-2020, 03:50 AM by KEYSTONE07950.)
WW2 European Theater Navies
I sure hope the Naval games sold well.

What I would like to see now are the UK / French / Italian & German Fleets.  Any development work going on that can be divulged?
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2020, 01:04 AM,
RE: WW2 European Theater Navies
Hello! I am also waiting for the German fleet in the North Atlantic!
There was also a mod for this time WW2! Unfortunately I have no idea where it went ?!
Greetings, HaPe
07-01-2020, 11:03 PM,
Not far off from having a Naval version of WW2. Then they would need an air version of ww2. Combined for an air and naval would be even better. Just don't need to be as technical as Grigsby's work. Whenever there is contact or sighting, you have the option of conducting the battle, the chase or the escape with other forces that could or could not intervene.
07-03-2020, 12:07 AM,
Also, they should have all the naval forces from every country involved and any if they have what if scenarios. They could also do the same with post ww2. Would be interesting with the world's navies and air forces. That would be cool.
07-05-2020, 11:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-06-2020, 12:38 AM by KEYSTONE07950.)
I now have purchased all the Naval and Modern Air War games. WOW!!

The thought of the two series being merged into theater wide Air/Naval campaigns is mind boggling - an accessible (no lua) version of Command Modern Operations!!