• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Just to mention...Thanks!
05-26-2020, 07:20 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-26-2020, 09:49 PM by phoenix.)
Just to mention...Thanks!
Message for David and his team. I know it's a while since everything went Gold, but I'm only just getting back to trying out my old titles in the PC series and I just wanted to say a big thanks to David and team for really excellent work on the graphics and the overall appearance of these titles. Immeasurably better. They look great now, I think. See pic below from Kharkov 42. It's a lovely clear map, the colours are well chosen, the graphics for cities etc., I've amended the hex sides (as usual) to make them my preferred thin sides, and put back in the symbolic rail lines, and edited the fields graphic to make them less bright, and swapped out the Jison-type hexes, which I don't like, but aside from those few simple changes, it's really lovely and strikingly clear. Makes me want to play these huge operations again. Thanks. 

[Image: 1.png]
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2020, 04:21 AM,
RE: Just to mention...Thanks!
Its great that you can easily Mod the graphics to make them pleasing to the eye (of the beholder!)  Big Grin
05-28-2020, 12:40 AM,
Well....

All I can say is wait till later this week!!!   Helmet Wink

David
05-28-2020, 05:37 AM,
(05-28-2020, 12:40 AM)Strela Wrote: Well....

All I can say is wait till later this week!!!   Helmet Wink

David

Yikes Yikes Yikes Yikes  That sounds promising!!! I have such a tough week currently that I´m really looking forward towards any news  Helmet Smile
05-28-2020, 05:56 AM,
Scheldt 44?
05-28-2020, 07:49 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-28-2020, 07:51 AM by WargameGeneral.)
Yikes Yikes Yikes Yikes  Squad Battles Gold Update ?!? Big Laugh
05-28-2020, 09:19 AM,
Sounds interesting what could be???  Whistle
05-29-2020, 10:42 PM,
Well, it's 'later this week' now....