• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

How to get rid of top down format - help!!
06-03-2020, 07:08 AM,
RE: How to get rid of top down format - help!!
OK guys, if someone were to put together a list of what vehicles etc. are messed up in 2d in AoTR, ES, and RV when trying to use the original graphics, I will try to address that particular problem. Rich had approached me about it, but I am very busy so I am not going to look into all the scenario's and such to find this stuff, since I use the Top Down format anyway, but, if someone were to give me a definitive list, I will peck away at it, thank you.
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2020, 05:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-05-2020, 05:00 AM by TheBigRedOne.)
Saw this in the release notes of the update:

Original graphics files included as a zip if players want to revert, in the \Notes sub-folder.

The original graphics files were included with the update, you just need to find them in that folder and put them back in the game.....
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
06-05-2020, 05:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-05-2020, 06:41 PM by phoenix.)
The thing we're discussing, TheBIgRedOne, is that that doesn't work. But thanks.
07-21-2020, 08:56 AM,
Hello, just got Squad Battles Eagles Strike and have the same issue. Was told I can revert back to original graphics but will not work. Hope they fix this as I also liked the classic pictures. Hopefully they will include them as optional.
07-22-2020, 12:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-22-2020, 12:04 AM by gabeeg.)
GWolf, I feel the same...but it seems that to get the original type graphics back will require a very patient modder as JTS has officially gone with the top down view going forward, and it is not a trivial task to revert back. The good news is it sounds like it is being worked on.
07-22-2020, 06:24 AM,
(07-22-2020, 12:00 AM)gabeeg Wrote: GWolf, I feel the same...but it seems that to get the original type graphics back will require a very patient modder as JTS has officially gone with the top down view going forward, and it is not a trivial task to revert back.  The good news is it sounds like it is being worked on.
It is, am working on it, replacing crappy originals as well, so hell, I might even like 'em!! Gonna take awhile, with work and all.
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

07-22-2020, 08:25 AM,
Hey gabeeg, yea lets hope they can work it out. i just noticed there is a thread that talks about this up top.
07-25-2020, 09:24 AM,
Getting there!!
What's this??!! Almost done the vehicles for AoTR, big job!! Tauchpanzer III ready to wade across!

[Image: AoTR%20vehicles.jpg]
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

07-25-2020, 09:48 AM,
[Image: Holy%20Cow.jpg]
08-11-2020, 12:53 PM,
I second Chads comment ;) !