• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

SB:WWI Scenarios
05-24-2020, 03:11 AM,
SB:WWI Scenarios
I have a list of scenarios and maps I've been working on for some time now. I keep looking for the best way to distribute some of them so they don't just rot on my computer. Most are playable, but not thoroughly play-tested so many edits are still to be made. 

Caporetto - map, OOB, and scenario
Tannenberg - Lautern, Hohenstein, Lahna, Usdau: 2 scenarios made
Qurna - map, OOB, and scenario
Monchy-le-Preux - map, OOB, and scenario
Grand Couronne - map, OOB, and scenario
Etrepilly at the Marne - map, OOB, and scenario
Sainte Genevieve - map, OOB, and scenario 

I am working on more right now, but have attached a zip with what I have to whoever is interested. I am also looking for others like me that make scenarios and maps for this game. Are there any sites that have scenario content for SB:FWW? I don't have any other SB titles, but there is so much potential for making elements of any battle of the Great War with this engine.

Attached Files
.zip   Squad Battles First World War.zip (Size: 94.1 KB / Downloads: 15)
Quote this message in a reply
05-24-2020, 06:22 AM,
RE: SB:WWI Scenarios
Nice, thanks!!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
05-29-2020, 06:19 AM,
(05-24-2020, 03:11 AM)marsh1081 Wrote: I have a list of scenarios and maps I've been working on for some time now. I keep looking for the best way to distribute some of them so they don't just rot on my computer. Most are playable, but not thoroughly play-tested so many edits are still to be made. 

Caporetto - map, OOB, and scenario
Tannenberg - Lautern, Hohenstein, Lahna, Usdau: 2 scenarios made
Qurna - map, OOB, and scenario
Monchy-le-Preux - map, OOB, and scenario
Grand Couronne - map, OOB, and scenario
Etrepilly at the Marne - map, OOB, and scenario
Sainte Genevieve - map, OOB, and scenario 

I am working on more right now, but have attached a zip with what I have to whoever is interested. I am also looking for others like me that make scenarios and maps for this game. Are there any sites that have scenario content for SB:FWW? I don't have any other SB titles, but there is so much potential for making elements of any battle of the Great War with this engine.

To my knowledge, which isn't as vast as it used to be in the SB world, there really hasn't been a ton of content made for WWI.

As SB games goes, it's a very unique one, very much unlike all the rest, especially when you take the overall troop density.  I think that's what makes it more challenging to create scenarios for it.

That said, I could put them up on TFE4, but I'd prefer finished versions of the scenarios, not ones that aren't quite tuned up.
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
05-29-2020, 09:14 PM,
Thanks! Appreciated.