• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
05-13-2020, 11:38 PM,
Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
Good morning all,

After a rather lengthy hiatus from the Combat Mission games, I am slowly getting back to playing. So, if you are interested in a small to medium size scenario, please send me a PM and we will set something up. I don't have any real house rules at this time and I usually play Iron level difficulty but I am open to any difficulty level. I do have a DropBox account. I hope this message finds all of you safe and healthy.

Thanks,
Chris.
To a New Yorker, a hero is some type of weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers (Oddball).
Quote this message in a reply
05-14-2020, 06:38 AM,
RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
Hi
I will gladly play CMFI scenario " A Fabruary Traw"
05-16-2020, 06:47 AM,
(05-13-2020, 11:38 PM)WhiteWolf65 Wrote: Good morning all,

After a rather lengthy hiatus from the Combat Mission games, I am slowly getting back to playing. So, if you are interested in a small to medium size scenario, please send me a PM and we will set something up. I don't have any real house rules at this time and I usually play Iron level difficulty but I am open to any difficulty level. I do have a DropBox account. I hope this message finds all of you safe and healthy.

Thanks,
Chris.

I would love to play CW Keep Calm and Carry On , I prefer the Allied attacking side .

Kind Regards.
05-18-2020, 09:28 AM,
Good evening,

I haven't had any nibbles yet, so if you are inclined, I would have a game with you.

Thanks!
05-20-2020, 12:51 AM,
I am inclined.

Chris.
To a New Yorker, a hero is some type of weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers (Oddball).
05-20-2020, 06:17 AM,
(05-20-2020, 12:51 AM)WhiteWolf65 Wrote: I am inclined.

Chris.

Awesome! Thanks for replying back. I'll play whatever you would like, or I can send something over. I checked the other day and I'm patched up to date on all four modules.

Please let me know what you'd prefer.

Thanks again.

Craig.
05-25-2020, 11:15 AM,
PM sent