• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Is it real? Let me tell you.. it is.
05-10-2020, 07:46 AM,
News  Is it real? Let me tell you.. it is.
Well.. even Flies on shit, couldn't stop Corona..  My son tested posi today, we're all in quarantine for 14 days now to see if we show symptoms.. Somehow,.. winning the lotto should feel better than this...
Guess I'll be playing some games, until the bats come home...

Dev
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2020, 12:24 PM,
RE: Is it real? Let me tell you.. it is.
(05-10-2020, 07:46 AM)RedDevil Wrote: Well.. even Flies on shit, couldn't stop Corona..  My son tested posi today, we're all in quarantine for 14 days now to see if we show symptoms.. Somehow,.. winning the lotto should feel better than this...

Dev

oog. Hoping it's a mild case. 

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
05-10-2020, 01:30 PM,
May the Lord bless your son, you and your family in this difficult time Randy. God's speed on his recovery!!

Gwen and I will pray for your family!

John
05-11-2020, 05:00 AM,
(05-10-2020, 01:30 PM)Big Ivan Wrote: May the Lord bless your son, you and your family in this difficult time Randy. God's speed on his recovery!!

Gwen and I will pray for your family!

John

Many thanks, John!
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
05-11-2020, 05:06 AM,
(05-10-2020, 12:24 PM)Scud Wrote:
(05-10-2020, 07:46 AM)RedDevil Wrote: Well.. even Flies on shit, couldn't stop Corona..  My son tested posi today, we're all in quarantine for 14 days now to see if we show symptoms.. Somehow,.. winning the lotto should feel better than this...

Dev

oog. Hoping it's a mild case. 

Dave

Dave, at this point.. in the Twilight zone.. it's mild.. he's feverish at 102 and fatigued.. Helmet Wink Wife and I have headaches and diarrhea,  Whistle Daughter, so far, is just bitchy evil... Jester
Just have to wait and see, what it does to the rest of us, after a week or so.. once he shows no fever for 3 days,  we begin our party..

Dev
05-11-2020, 09:48 AM,
Weather the storm Brother.
I'll keep your family in my prayers.

Farmer

HSL
05-18-2020, 01:54 AM,
What's the word brother?

Farmer

HSL
05-18-2020, 08:16 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-18-2020, 08:18 AM by zap.)
Hope its good news you have to report Dev. On the other side of things, I just dropped off a train crew in Utah. I was informed that as of 5/17/2020 southern Utah has opened up completely. No restrictions at all. No mask no distancing, no limiting how many people can gather. It like it was before the Corona Virus outbreak. Amazing, the different reactions in each state. Though it should be noted Utah has very few infections and deaths from the virus.
05-18-2020, 10:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-18-2020, 10:32 AM by Big Ivan. Edit Reason: typo )
Hey Zap good to hear that! Hope you and the family are OK!!!

Also it should be different for every state and I hear what your saying and thanks for the positive vibes about Utah!! 

Some statistics if I may based on population:

Population of New York: 19.5 million.

Population of Pennsylvania: 12.8 million.

Population of Ohio: 11.7 million.

Population of Utah: 3.2 million.

This damn virus is following population concentration and its relentless on that. Seeing the national map by states where the number of cases versus deaths is both high its scary (at least to me, I live in Ohio) if you live in a state with a large population. Social distancing becomes an issue but I think a lot of people are heeding the warnings.

Like Utah, I noticed Montana, Wyoming and the Dakotas have comparably few case. Lucky for you folks indeed!! I sincerely hope it stays that way!!

I just want this thing to be over with and lets deal with next winter when it comes. Hopefully it won't come back!!

Cheers!
John
05-18-2020, 09:48 PM,
News from the front..
The boy has been fever free for 4 days now, we're waiting for Health Dept to open up this AM to call and see what's next.. Rest of us have all pushed fevers over 100 for a few days, in the beginning, then back under 99 for the past 5 days, now we're all hovering around 97-98ish.
Can only hope we've all passed this stone with just mild symptoms and can move on!

Dev