• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Kudos on Updated Manual
05-06-2020, 09:24 AM,
Kudos on Updated Manual
Just wanted to say thanks for the updated manual and to say that I think it is very well done, even lots of cool pics.  Overall the PzC manual is a model of clarity and thoroughness...some of us still read these things you know!
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2020, 12:04 PM,
RE: Kudos on Updated Manual
Thank you 76mm,

Trust me it was a labour of love....!

These are living documents and will be updated as appropriate. For example, I saw the bridge engineer discussion in the Serbia thread and it’s clear the manual needs some clarification/correction there.

We plan to (over time) update the Modern Campaigns manual in a similar style and provide Ed and the FWWC team with our edits so they can review and use as necessary.

Glad someone is looking at the manuals!

David
05-07-2020, 04:59 AM,
Ever since I have been at the forum it has been obvious that the manuals for all the series (PzC/MC/FWWC) have needed a shake up after having been untouched for many years (apart from the text added to cover new features).

So it was actually a pleasure to be able to play a part in reviewing and suggesting changes for the FWWC manual as I know how frustrating it is when the text is unclear, missing or misleading.

So it is great to hear that with PzC and FWWC completed, MC will receive a dust off and update as well.   Smile

Hats off to everyone at JTS...……. Wink
05-07-2020, 04:33 PM,
I would like to thank you guys as well! 
You really care for your games and all that comes with them. It´s a joy to read through various documents accompanying the titles, from Designer´s notes to manuals and good AARs. Thumbs Up Thumbs Up