• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Oh Yeah!
05-05-2020, 07:28 AM,
Oh Yeah!
Just wanted to let everyone know that I go back to work on Wednesday! King Dance

I'm tired of being a mushroom. But, I will miss playing so many turns! Cry

Farmer

HSL
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2020, 07:45 AM,
RE: Oh Yeah!
Nice, but stay safe. It ain't over.

db
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
05-05-2020, 09:59 AM,
I just went back Friday.
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
05-06-2020, 12:45 AM,
Thanks Dave
"Be safe" "Stay safe" Closet Hide
Be free! Wave Hooray

Hey Mike, Gail and I took a drive. Down 202 and up 100 through Bechtelsville over to 309 and then back home. I think I might have gotten close to where you live?
If he still lives where he used to live I circled around Erik the "little chicken". Wink

Farmer

HSL
05-06-2020, 10:56 AM,
Hey Ed, I'm a little ways from there, out 724 a few miles then go through Birdsboro another mile!!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
05-07-2020, 07:18 AM,
(05-06-2020, 12:45 AM)Herr Straße Laufer Wrote: Thanks Dave
"Be safe" "Stay safe" Closet Hide
Be free! Wave Hooray

Hey Mike, Gail and I took a drive. Down 202 and up 100 through Bechtelsville over to 309 and then back home. I think I might have gotten close to where you live?
If he still lives where he used to live I circled around Erik the "little chicken". Wink

Farmer

HSL

I live same place within sight of the Limerick nuke plant.  So yes you circled me.

CLK   ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO signing out
05-09-2020, 02:26 AM,
(05-05-2020, 07:28 AM)Herr Straße Laufer Wrote: Just wanted to let everyone know that I go back to work on Wednesday! King Dance

I'm tired of being a mushroom. But, I will miss playing so many turns! Cry  

Farmer

HSL

Don't let 'em breathe on you, Ed!   Be safe, big guy!
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
05-09-2020, 04:12 AM,
Wednesday and Thursday to get the store ready. Helmet Smile
Holy Cow!
I'm worn out. Tornado

And, guess who got designated as safety captain? Angel

Have off today. First day of curb side customer service. It may be a few weeks before we will let customers in the store.

Farmer

HSL
05-10-2020, 04:02 AM,
(05-06-2020, 10:56 AM)Warhorse Wrote: Hey Ed, I'm a little ways from there, out 724 a few miles then go through Birdsboro another mile!!

Poor Mikey, everyone drives by his house, but nobody stops..  must be the smell? LMAO Big Laugh ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO Jester 
Dev
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
05-10-2020, 04:04 AM,
My 2 Cents  RE: Oh Yeah!
(05-09-2020, 04:12 AM)Herr Straße Laufer Wrote: Wednesday and Thursday to get the store ready. Helmet Smile
Holy Cow!
I'm worn out. Tornado

And, guess who got designated as safety captain? Angel

Have off today. First day of curb side customer service. It may be a few weeks before we will let customers in the store.

Farmer

HSL
Ain't nothing "safe" about you, Ed!... Folks have met you b4..  LOL Whistle