• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Scenario remakes and other tidbits
04-12-2021, 04:36 AM,
RE: Scenario remakes and other tidbits
(04-12-2021, 04:02 AM)Ashcloud Wrote: fellows are super happy

This is soooo much more fun then being in a candy store with a 100 bucks burning a hole in your pocket. Smile
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2021, 07:50 AM,
Glad that you fellows are all giddy over the package.. most are prolly already posted / listed on the scenario DB.. but I'm sure you'll find a dozen or so more, that are hidden gems, from the members, of our past.

Not quite done with EF yet, then we'll get into the WF stuff.. :)

Try not to burn down the village, in your excitement....

Dev
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
04-12-2021, 10:14 PM,
Question.  Someone here can answer this. Found a scenario Belgorod Salient. Author Von Earlmann. In Randy's batch, found one with the same scenario name. file name the same. Author is E. Purington. Is this one and the same person? I'm thinking that it is.
04-12-2021, 10:43 PM,
Yes, The E. stands for Earl.

Farmer

HSL
04-14-2021, 05:41 AM,
Hello Randy, 

Can you send me the files also please?

Thanks in advance, 

Erik
04-15-2021, 07:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-26-2021, 08:20 AM by zap.)
Hello David et all. After cross referencing 220 scenarios from Randys collection of EF files. I found these that are not in the Blitz Data base. Files in Randy catch were missing files.
It wouldn't hurt to check my work, i may have missed something in cross referencing.

In Blitz Data base below scenarios are missing files,  Randy's file has org. map, scen. files for these:
Kevin Kinscherf
Blocking Action 1
Blocking Action 2
Blocking Action 3
Blocking Action 4
Blocking Action 5
Blocking Action6
Blocking Action7 
Blocking Action 8
Blocking Action9 
Blocking Action10
Von Earlmann

The Road to Voronezh

Maciek Dudkiewicz
Black Brigade

The following are scenarios not in the data base:
EF updated list 4/24/21

Rescue
39th Panzer Corps in Sonnenwende
the 9th Panzer Attacks
KG Beckmann2: Delay
Alarmeinheit Schicklgrubbe
Attack at Yelista
Christmas Battle
A few more miles
The Prokhorovka Tank Battle
Check Easier
Lessons of Kursk
04-15-2021, 07:54 AM,
Thanks Phil. Guess I'm going to need the zip files, Randy.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
04-15-2021, 05:54 PM,
All the EF zip files can be downloaded from here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nwbgpq1wisupu6...s.zip?dl=0
Send this user an email
04-19-2021, 03:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-19-2021, 03:26 AM by RedDevil.)
Well... I just joined dropbox, and once I figure it out, I'll be sending out the file link, to all who have requested them.
Right now, Pzap is the focus, (no offense, Ash) he has spent the time and energy to sort thru the files, my latest upload was another 113 scenario files, and we got 51 new ones from the 1st batch...Let's see how many we get this round?!
Then we will begin with the WF files....
My Respect to him, Phil deserves a medal for his jacket!

I will only say this, I don't accept responsibility for these files, they don't destroy my PC with virus' and shouldn't kill yours tho.. but, I have a good AV program.
I truly hope, NONE of the authors, have an issue with my saving their work, from all those years past, and sharing it?
If you do, please advise, I am not a staff member anymore, but I will honor you, and TheBlitz, will respect your requests to remove your files. You have my word.

Unzip them into an empty folder, and then upload to your EF game folder, this should prevent duplicates, always try to use the latest files for overwriting but sometimes the new file, won't load, and you'll have to go back, and use the old ones.
Some scenarios don't load, and lock up the game, and you have to C -A- D to get out of it..
Be a bit savvy, if you're not sure, ASK.. nobody here is perfect, but we do have a quorum of CS intellectuals who will always help you out.

Dev
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
04-19-2021, 06:40 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-19-2021, 06:51 AM by RedDevil.)
Seems the old man has it down...
My WF files are now being uploaded to the box, 199 zips in the 1st group, 102 zips in the Jim watts collection..
I'm sure there's duplicates, but, if you all get another 50 or so scenarios out of it...
Feckin' Christmas in APRIL!

I will post the links soon as they are all on the clouds.. but not before, PhilZ has a chance to dissect them.

Enjoy the rares.. these files have been sitting in my attic for 10 years.. or more so..

MY DEEPEST APOLOGIES, for keeping them from you all.

Dev