• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Scenario remakes and other tidbits
04-19-2021, 06:06 PM,
RE: Scenario remakes and other tidbits
Super appreciated. Thanks Dev for the early Christmas and thank you zap for all the hard work sorting.
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
04-20-2021, 12:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-25-2021, 09:28 AM by zap.)
below Check them after my manual search

updated EF
The Horror of Breslau - D Bevard

Updated WF
T. Herrschaft - did all the below scenarios
Last Chance at the Ourthe
Between a Rock and a Hard Place
Those Damned Paratroopers
04-24-2021, 12:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-26-2021, 08:24 AM by zap.)
The WF front files are completed. Sending off to Dave.
04-24-2021, 06:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-25-2021, 09:28 AM by zap.)
For future reference. I Decided to go ahead and post missing from the blitz data base. Of course, it may be a while before Dave can enter them into the data base. 
WF updated 4/24/21
Fortress Tobruk
Black Hawk Down
Rofte - Duce - Fa!
04-24-2021, 11:37 AM,
Note: Some of these exist, like "Blunting the Sword", so listed in error. Others, like "Riptide!" don't have the files, because they're stock scenarios and included with the game. I just glanced at the list and those two jumped out at me, since I've played them. Phil already explained to me he might have made a few mistakes, so I'm not surprised.

Again, it will be awhile before I can get to working on all these, but knowing they're not lost is great.

Thanks, Phil.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
04-24-2021, 01:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-24-2021, 07:55 PM by zap.)
Thanks Dave. I removed those. I Did a manual search of the data base last night it gave a much smaller number of missing scenarios. (look at post #94) I was unaware the search function here does not work very well. It's been sorted out now with a manual search of the data base. Sorry to all if I gave a false hope of many scenarios.
04-25-2021, 09:10 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-25-2021, 09:10 AM by Scud.)
(04-24-2021, 01:26 PM)zap Wrote: Thanks Dave. I removed those. I Did a manual search of the data base last night it gave a much smaller number of missing scenarios. (look at post #94) I was unaware the search function here does not work very well. It's been sorted out now with a manual search of the data base. Sorry to all if I gave a false hope of many scenarios.

No worries.

Red Devils in Normandy - Exists
Fortress Tobruk
Black Hawk Down
A Small Bridge - Dave BlackBurn - Exists - Pretty good scenario, too, as I recall.
Rofte - Duce - Fa!

I couldn't find the other three, so will look to add them soon.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email