• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Dave's intuition..
04-25-2020, 05:52 AM,
My 2 Cents  Dave's intuition..
Since ED's thread got stuffed with stuffing.. and closed... I'm gonna toss out this, Dave, thanks for making the CS Forum "breathe"

Enuf said.

Lock'er down, bro!
Dev just wanted to say!
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
Quote this message in a reply
04-25-2020, 10:53 AM,
RE: Dave's intuition..
I just like pushing the big red button, Dev.  Big Grin

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
04-26-2020, 03:21 AM,
News  RE: Dave's intuition..
(04-25-2020, 10:53 AM)Scud Wrote: I just like pushing the big red button, Dev.  Big Grin

Dave

Button pushing hoser you... I'd rather make you hate me, while I slaughter your pixel troopers....

We's gotta beat this feckin death breath era here, and go sweat our arse off at Gettysburg, with a few of the Blitz Crew.. I gots pics of some of the gangsters at Aberdeen.. Antietam.. Gettys from the past.. need some new ones!
:P
 I will buy beer, coffee, water, or whiskey... small expense to share the table.
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
04-26-2020, 04:45 AM,
Dev,

That sounds like a good idea. Maybe someday! I'm only 6 or so hours away from Little Round Top here in "Cornland" Ohio. Scud is another story. Its a long drive from the west coast.

I'm always good with brewsky's!!! Big Grin  Whiskey? Lets not get stupid! ROTFLMAO  

Спасибо! Smile 

Big Ivan Cigar5
04-26-2020, 04:48 AM,
Both Gettysburg and Aberdeen sound great.
But, you'll have to break out the Sponge Bob Square Pants t-shirt? TEEHEE

I'll take the pictures of the guard stations this time. ROTFLMAO

Farmer

HSL
04-26-2020, 10:13 AM,
Sorry I'll pass on Aberdeen!!

I read a while ago there is nothing there anymore regarding armor and most of the Proving Grounds is considered a hazardous waste dump by the EPA full of all kinds of nasties.

Little Round Top or nothing for me.

Cigar5
Big Ivan
04-26-2020, 01:21 PM,
I was very fortunate in my younger years, went to aberdeen a lot, took a ton of pics and still have them, last time I went was 1980, just before I joined the Marines!! That place was tits growing up!!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
04-27-2020, 03:18 AM,
Aberdeen or Gettysburg works for me.
05-02-2020, 08:01 AM,
(04-26-2020, 04:48 AM)Herr Straße Laufer Wrote: Both Gettysburg and Aberdeen sound great.
But, you'll have to break out the Sponge Bob Square Pants t-shirt? TEEHEE

I'll take the pictures of the guard stations this time. ROTFLMAO

Farmer

HSL

You had to be there to experience the drama  LOL
05-02-2020, 08:04 AM,
Gettysburg.. at lil round top, will certainly make anyone's day :) I think Aberdeen got packed up and moved to Fort Lee in VA.