• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Amazing, but true? #2
04-14-2020, 12:35 PM,
Amazing, but true? #2
No googling!

In what branch of the service did William P. Hitler, Adolf Hitler's nephew, serve?
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
04-14-2020, 01:59 PM,
RE: Amazing, but true? #2
I got bite marks on my fanny from the last one.

Sorry but I'm going to pass on this one.

Have fun Scud!!!
04-15-2020, 12:10 AM,
(04-14-2020, 01:59 PM)Big Ivan Wrote: I got bite marks on my fanny from the last one.

Sorry but I'm going to pass on this one.

Have fun Scud!!!

Navy?
04-15-2020, 12:34 AM,
Ding ding. Bass

Weiner! Horn

Farmer

HSL
04-15-2020, 07:29 AM,
Which navy? That is what is really amazing.
04-15-2020, 07:39 AM,
(04-14-2020, 01:59 PM)Big Ivan Wrote: I got bite marks on my fanny from the last one.

I know this is way, way off topic but I just had to say that "fanny" has a totally different meaning here in the UK, to give a clue it is in the same area of the body but on the opposite side if you are a female.  Whistle 

Gives the "bum bag" a totally different perspective when in the US they call it a "fanny pack" LOL  Rolling Eyes

OK sorry back to Dave's quiz...……...…... Soap Box
04-15-2020, 09:35 AM,
(04-15-2020, 07:39 AM)Mr Grumpy Wrote:

I know this is way, way off topic but I just had to say that "fanny" has a totally different meaning here in the UK, to give a clue it is in the same area of the body but on the opposite side if you are a female.  Whistle 

Gives the "bum bag" a totally different perspective when in the US they call it a "fanny pack" LOL  Rolling Eyes

Well leave it to Darran to ruin "Amazing, but True? Question #3 — What is the Bum Bag?"

For those of you still playing along the Wild man asks the key question. Yes, the navy...but whose?
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
04-15-2020, 03:18 PM,
(04-15-2020, 09:35 AM)Scud Wrote:
(04-15-2020, 07:39 AM)Mr Grumpy Wrote:

Well leave it to Darran to ruin "Amazing, but True? Question #3 — What is the Bum Bag?"

For those of you still playing along the Wild man asks the key question. Yes, the navy...but whose?

The U.S. Navy! Seaman Hitler was eager to prove that the evil dictator gene didn't run in the family.
04-16-2020, 03:30 AM,
(04-15-2020, 03:18 PM)Schwerpunkt75 Wrote: The U.S. Navy! Seaman Hitler was eager to prove that the evil dictator gene didn't run in the family.

Yes. Amazing, but true. Smile
Send this user an email