• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

PzC Log Generator
04-14-2020, 12:25 AM,
PzC Log Generator
New JTS player here. I've got Stalingrad and France '14. Enjoy both but I'm having a hard time keeping track of what's going on as the turns advance.

Is there a way to generate a log of combats?

I've dug through the save files and see what could be extracted and parsed into text. But I thought before I did it, see if anyone else did. I've used a similar log generator for WitP.

Also, is there a way to upsize the buttons as in the PzB Gold titles? Saves on a few clicks. Yes, I know I should get used to the hot keys.
Quote this message in a reply
04-14-2020, 01:03 AM,
RE: PzC Log Generator
(04-14-2020, 12:25 AM)titaniumtrout Wrote: New JTS player here. I've got Stalingrad and France '14. Enjoy both but I'm having a hard time keeping track of what's going on as the turns advance.

I've dug through the save files and see what could be extracted and parsed into text. But I thought before I did it, see if anyone else did. I've used a similar log generator for WitP.

Also, is there a way to upsize the buttons as in the PzB Gold titles? Saves on a few clicks. Yes, I know I should get used to the hot keys.

I am not aware of a combat log. One thing I've done when doing PBEM is to take screen shots of whatever I want to keep track of. Certainly helps with seeing what is going on.

Mike
04-14-2020, 02:24 AM,
(04-14-2020, 01:03 AM)Tanker Mike Wrote:
(04-14-2020, 12:25 AM)titaniumtrout Wrote: New JTS player here. I've got Stalingrad and France '14. Enjoy both but I'm having a hard time keeping track of what's going on as the turns advance.

I am not aware of a combat log. One thing I've done when doing PBEM is to take screen shots of whatever I want to keep track of. Certainly helps with seeing what is going on.

Mike

Or use some video capture software to record the Replay if you are playing PBM. That way you can step through the turn and even stop it to record the losses or action. There are probably quite a few to chose from out there.

I'd also persevere with the hotkeys, both the ones that come with the game and the ones that can be found in this thread. https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=63157

Maybe you want to use a paint programme to change the bottom or side panels in the game like this?

[Image: 2020-04-13_17h21_17.png]
04-14-2020, 02:43 AM,
Thanks guys, I'll give that a go.
04-14-2020, 06:44 AM,
(04-14-2020, 01:03 AM)Tanker Mike Wrote:

Mike
Yeah, I take screen shots too, helps me in the big campaigns!