• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
04-11-2020, 05:25 AM,
Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
Hi wargamers. I would like to start one new campaign series scenario. Prefer Eastern Front for my first. I am an experienced player.
Also desire one of the stock scenarios not too big. Size 4 - 7. Thanks Black Hand.
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2020, 09:20 AM,
RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
(04-11-2020, 05:25 AM)The Black Hand Wrote: Hi wargamers.  I would like to start one new campaign series scenario.  Prefer Eastern Front for my first.  I am an experienced player.
Also desire one of the stock scenarios not too big.  Size 4 - 7.  Thanks Black Hand.

send me an email so I have yours to respond to and I'll send a game your way.

Gil (Oberst)
04-11-2020, 10:10 AM,
(04-11-2020, 09:20 AM)Oberst Wrote:
(04-11-2020, 05:25 AM)The Black Hand Wrote: Hi wargamers.  I would like to start one new campaign series scenario.  Prefer Eastern Front for my first.  I am an experienced player.
Also desire one of the stock scenarios not too big.  Size 4 - 7.  Thanks Black Hand.

send me an email so I have yours to respond to and I'll send a game your way.

Gil (Oberst)

Thank you Gil.  I appreciate that.  My email is:  [email protected]

Please pick a scenario of your choice.  I will play any side.  Is there any special rules I should abide by?
I will have auto save on. 

I am excited.  I played this since East Front at Talonsoft and it has been a while since I pbem.
Good luck.    Rob  (the black hand)
04-11-2020, 10:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-11-2020, 10:57 AM by Big Ivan.)
Hello The Black Hand (Rob)!!

Welcome to The Blitz, very glad to have you here Rob!!

You'll find there is more than enough activity here at the blitz for the Campaign Series. 

If you need a game just shout and someone will answer, OK!

I'm busy a lot right now with the Campaign Series, but if you need an extra game, please reach out to me!!

I am Big Ivan, aka John (jpirman555[at]Gmail[dot] com)

Glad to have you here at The Blitz and best of luck to you going forward!! Wink
04-11-2020, 12:47 PM,
Welcome to the Blitz!!

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email