• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Opponent needed for series of Serbia'14 games - CLOSED
04-05-2020, 03:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-06-2022, 04:55 AM by KAreil.)
Opponent Needed  Opponent needed for series of Serbia'14 games - CLOSED
Looking for an opponent to play the Serbians in the new game.

I'm a reliable although rather slow player, usually about 1 turn per week is possible but with lots of other obligations it can take longer sometimes. I have no problem waiting myself so no problem if my opponent has other games running in parallel.

I'd like to start with the smaller scenarios to get a feeling for my A-H army and later go for the bigger ones. Overall I want friendly and relaxed games to replay history and no overly competitive gaming-the-game-matches.

Hope somebody will bite  Helmet Smile
"Tapfer. Standhaft. Treu." - PzGrenB.13 Ried/Innkreis
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2020, 04:10 AM,
RE: Opponent needed for series of Serbia'14 games
Email sent
04-05-2020, 04:12 AM,
RE: Opponent needed for series of Serbia'14 games
(04-05-2020, 04:10 AM)Bioman Wrote: Email sent

That was fast. I'll try to get the first turn to you this weekend.
08-31-2022, 07:08 PM,
RE: Opponent needed for series of Serbia'14 games - RE-OPENED
Re-opened the thread and looking for an opponent that wants to play the Serbians in the 2nd Invasion campaign (1914_0906_01: Fighting Fire With Fire)

I'm a reliable player, usually about 1 turn per week is possible but with lots of other obligations it can take longer sometimes. I have no problem waiting myself so no problem if my opponent has other games running in parallel.

Overall I want friendly and relaxed games to replay history and no overly competitive gaming-the-game-matches.

Hope somebody will bite Helmet Smile
08-31-2022, 08:49 PM,
(08-31-2022, 07:08 PM)KAreil Wrote: Re-opened the thread and looking for an opponent that wants to play the Serbians in the 2nd Invasion campaign (1914_0906_01: Fighting Fire With Fire)

I'm a reliable player, usually about 1 turn per week is possible but with lots of other obligations it can take longer sometimes. I have no problem waiting myself so no problem if my opponent has other games running in parallel.

Overall I want friendly and relaxed games to replay history and no overly competitive gaming-the-game-matches.

Hope somebody will bite  Helmet Smile

Im in and I am fine with your turn around Time you can send your first move to itlnprd at iCloud dot com if you wish either side is fine by me.
-Saluti Itlnprd
08-31-2022, 09:44 PM,
RE: Opponent needed for series of Serbia'14 games - CLOSED
(08-31-2022, 08:49 PM)itlnprd Wrote: Im in and I am fine with your turn around Time you can send your first move to itlnprd at iCloud dot com if you wish either side is fine by me.

That was fast, thanks.

Will send the turn sometime the next days.
09-04-2022, 08:56 PM,
First turn sent.