• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

FINALLY FIXED
04-04-2020, 12:09 PM,
Opponent Wanted  FINALLY FIXED
Well finally, after asking the Blitz forum, asking matrix directly, and countless hours trying to figure out why the 2.02 upgrade wouldn't work,,,,,,
Got my teenaged son to mess around with it and after about 30 minutes I have the 2.02 update and ready to "get back in the turret"

If anyone has any free time send me a file, Im a bit rusty so bare with me..

JRTXX

BTW he said it was something to do with windows 10, basically he set the game to run on windows 7 and it works fine.
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2020, 02:10 PM,
RE: FINALLY FIXED
Hey JRTXX,

That's great news!!

But alas, no free time right now. Busy at the moment. Sorry!

I am real close to slamming my 2008 Jeep Liberty at a nice cruising speed of 100 mph into my John Deere lawn tractor...

Good luck with your game search!!

Big Ivan Cigar5
04-05-2020, 01:06 AM,
(04-04-2020, 02:10 PM)Big Ivan Wrote: Hey JRTXX,

That's great news!!

I am real close to slamming my 2008 Jeep Liberty at a nice cruising speed of 100 mph into my John Deere lawn tractor...

Big Ivan Cigar5

I understand, todays crazy world events has everyone working from home, finding more work for me as a claims adjuster.

Be safe! 

John
04-05-2020, 11:20 AM,
Actually you got me on that one, claims adjuster! Ok I can accept that, tough job JRTXX and you have my sympathies!!

To set the record straight, no need to employ the use of the Jeep in a "sweep and Clear mission!" 

Seems over the winter in my shed the tractor battery died for good even after I recharged it in mid-January and the last two springs. Couple that when I opened the hood, low and behold mouse nests in the starter, air intake and on top of the rear differential! The starter nest was the big one, little pesky bastards. Cleaned all that out and she (mower) is running like a top!

Trying to setup a meeting with my neighbors cat "Dennis"! I am sure if I give him some direction plus opportunity with a health supply of treats he will be more than happy to go to work, MEOW!!

Amazing what mice can do!
04-05-2020, 12:46 PM,
(04-05-2020, 11:20 AM)Big Ivan Wrote: Actually you got me on that one, claims adjuster! Ok I can accept that, tough job JRTXX and you have my sympathies!!

To set the record straight, no need to employ the use of the Jeep in a "sweep and Clear mission!" 

Seems over the winter in my shed the tractor battery died for good even after I recharged it in mid-January and the last two springs. Couple that when I opened the hood, low and behold mouse nests in the starter, air intake and on top of the rear differential! The starter nest was the big one, little pesky bastards. Cleaned all that out and she (mower) is running like a top!

Trying to setup a meeting with my neighbors cat "Dennis"! I am sure if I give him some direction plus opportunity with a health supply of treats he will be more than happy to go to work, MEOW!!

Amazing what mice can do!

Well as slow as things are generally, I hope "Dennis" can provide updates in the clean up of the nasty mouse bastards,,lolol

JOhn
04-05-2020, 10:04 PM,
It's usually the Microsoft Redistributables, I've had to do it twice now setting up a win10 rig. Worked fine out of the box, as soon as I would do the 2.02 update, no go. MS redistributables did the trick every time!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
04-06-2020, 03:51 AM,
(04-04-2020, 02:10 PM)Big Ivan Wrote: Hey JRTXX,

That's great news!!

Big Ivan Cigar5

So... John,  you going isolation crazy?   Jester

Dev
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
04-06-2020, 05:10 AM,
Not yet Dev,

Heck I was retired before all of this so isolation is not a problem. I keep looking at all the other neighbors who seem to be more outside than usual, wandering the streets. Hamster Wheel

I just keep remembering how great retirement is and any thought of isolation crazy goes away.

I have taken up looking at the statistics of this national crisis while at the same time keeping my friendly hard working Ohioans at the Budweiser Brewery in Columbus in employment. 

You know it takes about 25 beverage cans to make a pound of aluminum! Cigar4

Scrap aluminum cans are going for $0.45 per pound. Gotta do my part for the environment and recycle that stuff.

I figure brewing is an essential business so best to keep those folks employed. I read somewhere that consumption of libations is up 55% from two weeks ago. Makes sense, bars are closed.

I also am thinking hard about bringing my Panzerblitz/ Panzer Leader and Advance Squad Leader out and pushing the counters and throwing dice in my homemade dice tower. 

But before I do that, I will have to subtilty present it to my better half! She may not truly understand the gravity of the situation if I do bring the rules, charts and counters out abruptly. These things take time in there execution. Gotta have the right moment with savvy and tact. Whistle

John
04-06-2020, 11:57 PM,
(04-04-2020, 12:09 PM)JRTXX Wrote: Well finally, after asking the Blitz forum, asking matrix directly, and countless hours trying to figure out why the 2.02 upgrade wouldn't work,,,,,,
Got my teenaged son to mess around with it and after about 30 minutes I have the 2.02 update and ready to "get back in the turret"

If anyone has any free time send me a file, Im a bit rusty so bare with me..

JRTXX

BTW he said it was something to do with windows 10, basically he set the game to run on windows 7 and it works fine.

I have time for another game.  I prefer all options on except for VV. 

Send me an email or PM.

Erik
04-07-2020, 12:20 AM,
(04-05-2020, 10:04 PM)Warhorse Wrote: It's usually the Microsoft Redistributables, I've had to do it twice now setting up a win10 rig. Worked fine out of the box, as soon as I would do the 2.02 update, no go. MS redistributables did the trick every time!

My game has always worked poorly since I upgraded to Windows 10.  The map will scroll smoothly at all and tends to shift 2 to 5 hexes after I am done moving. 

Is there a specific Microsoft Redistributables I need to have installed / uninstalled?

Looks like I have 1 version of 2005, 5 versions of 2008, 2  version of 2010 and 2 versions of 2013.

Also bear in mind I am not tech savvy.

Stay safe,

Erik