• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Any interest in lending a hand with testing out my KW upgrade?
03-28-2020, 11:32 PM,
Any interest in lending a hand with testing out my KW upgrade?
I have pretty much done the Korean War upgrade, and need some assistance in trying out some scenario's, and a general look at things. It is a whole game, but requires you own KW already. This gets unzipped into it's own directory and includes all the nations that participated in the KW, added all the weapons that the sides used in the conflict, and updated all the oob's/scenario's to use the equipment. Please let me know, thanks!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
Quote this message in a reply
03-29-2020, 02:28 AM,
RE: Any interest in lending a hand with testing out my KW upgrade?
Hi Mike!

Are any of the scenarios company size or smaller? I'm usually interested in this size, but would go up to battalion with a longer turnaround time. Would really like to help out with this.
Quote:Me and General McAulliffe decided to move I Company up on the line. That is, if you agree.
- SGT Kinnie to PFC Holley, Battleground, 1949
03-29-2020, 02:39 AM,
Hi Mike, yes most of the stock ones are, would really like to test all of them for balance. The only really big ones are the two I made, and the Greek one is only Battalion, and turnaround is no issue! Can you post your email, will send a link, you can PM me your addy or send to my email at impalass(at)ptd(dot)net. Thanks!!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
03-29-2020, 05:54 AM,
Mike, email sent.
Quote:Me and General McAulliffe decided to move I Company up on the line. That is, if you agree.
- SGT Kinnie to PFC Holley, Battleground, 1949