• Downloads

Update on Scheldt '44?
04-04-2020, 04:00 AM,
RE: Update on Scheldt '44?
And Canadians too eh!
This will be a must buy for me..

Looking forward to it.
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2020, 05:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-04-2020, 05:20 AM by Kool Kat.)
Gents:  Smoke7

Check out this map of the Battle of Scheldt!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_...ov_44).jpg

Lots of challenging terrain to fight over!  Helmet Smile
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
04-04-2020, 04:56 PM,
Hi All,

All going well, I may try and get a further preview of this title up on a WDS Blog post soon.

To show you the sort of awesome detail going in to this game, I have to share a note Mike Prucha just sent me.  Helmet Smile

What I did not expect to find was a very unusual band of fighters that was not part of the Belgian Resistance. Taurus Pursuant  describes how a group of what the author calls "mercenaries" offered their services to the division when it arrived in the area. They were a mix of Russians and French armed with German weapons and a "hodgepodge" of uniforms of various nationalities. It seems as though they had deserted the Wehrmacht. These fighters were divided into two groups - Breeforce and Tineforce.  The art is a German soldier wearing a British helmet 

[Image: Post%2020200404_01.jpg]

Got to love irregular forces...!

David
04-10-2020, 10:42 PM,
Hi David:  Smoke7

Greatly appreciate you sharing development of Scheldt '44 - especially the AAR!  Big Grin

Mid-2020 is like June - correct?  Whistle
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
04-22-2020, 04:52 AM,
I have interest in title because being a west title, set in 1944 covers a battle not very well know apart a very specific episode.

Late war titles have the attractive of see germans playing with frankenunits and with the divisional system destroyed... you can find very freak units hehehe.

New features help a lot and i think designer team did a great job in previous titles and showed they can deal with titles with special taste.

Could be great see the dream team working in future titles where germans are not the steamroll we find in middle war titles... apart i think they are capable to work in titles with special features, i think in Poland39 with germans and soviets as allies... imagine a campaign with both running to capture all points they can.... Or Berlin45, same rush to win and even scens with first WWIII battles and germans fighting in the "correct" side.

I cant wait to know more about the title... and see it out.
05-03-2020, 08:12 AM,
Its may... any new bone for us? lets see if we pick something Fishing2