• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Want to play Panzer Campaigns Normandy?
03-20-2020, 08:57 PM,
Opponent Needed  Want to play Panzer Campaigns Normandy?
Is anyone interested in a short or very long game of JT's Panzer Campaigns Normandy 44 Gold? I would like to play as the Germans against a human Allies opponent. If you'd like to play another JT Panzer Campaigns game instead let me know and I'll try to buy it to play it with you.   Kampfmeister
Quote this message in a reply
03-20-2020, 09:49 PM,
RE: Want to play Panzer Campaigns Normandy?
(03-20-2020, 08:57 PM)Kampfmeister Wrote: Is anyone interested in a short or very long game of JT's Panzer Campaigns Normandy 44 Gold? I would like to play as the Germans against a human Allies opponent. If you'd like to play another JT Panzer Campaigns game instead let me know and I'll try to buy it to play it with you.   Kampfmeister

I am stuck at home and have some time.  Feel free to PM off line or email me at jtoney205 (at) rocketmail.com.  I'll play whatever you want.
03-21-2020, 04:35 AM,
(03-20-2020, 08:57 PM)Kampfmeister Wrote: Is anyone interested in a short or very long game of JT's Panzer Campaigns Normandy 44 Gold? I would like to play as the Germans against a human Allies opponent. If you'd like to play another JT Panzer Campaigns game instead let me know and I'll try to buy it to play it with you.   Kampfmeister

I'm also interested, in France with the containment I also have a lot of time for myself, I'm more interested in small scenarios to train me a little bit to the game in HTH because I'm new on the series. If you're interested I also have gold France '40, Market Garden '44, Tobruk '41, El Alamein '42 and Stalingrad '42. I also have North German Plain '85 from MC, thanks to my father who played a lot of these series ten years earlier. Here's my e-mail : [email protected]
03-21-2020, 09:56 PM,
(03-20-2020, 09:49 PM)Fortynslow Wrote:

I am stuck at home and have some time.  Feel free to PM off line or email me at jtoney205 (at) rocketmail.com.  I'll play whatever you want.

Thanks for responding. I'll e-mail you to see what we might get going with Panzer Campaigns Normandy44. kampfmeister
03-21-2020, 09:58 PM,
(03-21-2020, 04:35 AM)Hussard Wrote:

I'm also interested, in France with the containment I also have a lot of time for myself, I'm more interested in small scenarios to train me a little bit to the game in HTH because I'm new on the series. If you're interested I also have gold France '40, Market Garden '44, Tobruk '41, El Alamein '42 and Stalingrad '42. I also have North German Plain '85 from MC, thanks to my father who played a lot of these series ten years earlier. Here's my e-mail : [email protected]

Thanks for responding. I'll e-mail you to see what we might be able to play in Panzer Campaigns Normandy44. Kampfmeister