• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Scenario of the Month: March 2020 - Pairings
03-20-2020, 01:12 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-01-2021, 11:58 PM by A Canadian Cat.)
Scenario of the Month: March 2020 - Pairings
Gentlemen,

I present to you the pairings for the Scenario of the Month: March 2020.

A quick remainder about the workflow:

The allied / blue  player is the one who will start the setup and send the first turn to his axis / red opponent.  The games are to be played using 'Iron' as skill level, unless otherwise agreed.  The game will count as an on-ladder game and will be reported just like a regular game unless you otherwise agree with your opponent.

Please don't forget when your game as started to post here, so we can keep track on the games which are in-progress.

Reminder: we expect that these games are played using the latest version of both games.

CMFB: Die Patrouille

Allies - Axis
Panzer Lehr - ariete [FINISHED]
JP48 - Duff [FINISHED]
Guardsman - Mudking [FINISHED]
scrappie - a1steaks [FINISHED]
Mad Mike - mirekm61 [FINISHED]

CMBS: Summer in the City

Blue - Red
A Canadian Cat - s_cm [FINISHED]

You can contact your opponent by going to his profile and either sending him a private message or emailing him using the site's interface.

Good luck to everyone.
Author of: Whose Turn Is It? - http://www.lesliesoftware.com/products/WhoseTurnIsIt / CMFI Sicily Pathfinders(not playable H2H) / CMBS Opportunity Knocks (scenarios, maps and mods here)
Quote this message in a reply
03-22-2020, 07:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-22-2020, 07:34 AM by JP48.)
RE: Scenario of the Month: March 2020 - Pairings
(03-20-2020, 01:12 AM)A Canadian Cat Wrote: Gentlemen,

I present to you the pairings for the Scenario of the Month: March 2020.

A quick remainder about the workflow:

The allied / blue  player is the one who will start the setup and send the first turn to his axis / red opponent.  The games are to be played using 'Iron' as skill level, unless otherwise agreed.  The game will count as an on-ladder game and will be reported just like a regular game unless you otherwise agree with your opponent.

Please don't forget when your game as started to post here, so we can keep track on the games which are in-progress.

Reminder: we expect that these games are played using the latest version of both games.

CMFB: Die Patrouille

Allies - Axis
Panzer Lehr - ariete
JP48 - Duff
Guardsman - Mudking
scrappie - a1steaks
Mad Mike - mirekm61

CMBS: Summer in the City

Blue - Red
A Canadian Cat - s_cm

You can contact your opponent by going to his profile and either sending him a private message or emailing him using the site's interface.

Good luck to everyone.
03-22-2020, 07:34 AM,
Duff and I have started out game.

Jim
03-25-2020, 12:29 AM,
And Duff and I have finished our game. Is there some place to report results and comments where others can't see spoilers?

Had a great time but made a major mistake right at the outset. But that means another lesson learned.
04-17-2020, 06:24 AM,
The CMFB game Mad Mike vs. mirekm61 has also finished some time ago.
04-24-2020, 09:12 PM,
No April SoM? We are mostly all on lockdown you know ;-)
04-26-2020, 03:47 AM,
Another SOM please!
To The LAST Man, with the LAST round ... We FIGHT!!![Image: CM.png]
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." ~ Napoleon
04-29-2020, 04:06 AM,
Yeah, I never did get around to an April SoM. Sadly I'm busier at the moment so I don't even get to enjoy some down time. May is about to start so I plan to put up a sign up for May SoM as early as tomorrow but this week for sure.
Author of: Whose Turn Is It? - http://www.lesliesoftware.com/products/WhoseTurnIsIt / CMFI Sicily Pathfinders(not playable H2H) / CMBS Opportunity Knocks (scenarios, maps and mods here)