• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Happy Birthday Yossarian!
03-08-2020, 01:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-08-2020, 06:23 PM by Big Ivan.)
Happy Birthday Yossarian!
Happy Birthday Yossarian!!

Birthday2

May you have many many more!!

First round is on me and above all enjoy your special day!
cheers  

Big Ivan Cigar5
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2020, 07:16 AM,
RE: Happy Birthdaay Yossarian!
HAP--Py BiRThDaY!!!

Band

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
03-08-2020, 10:15 AM,
Happy Birthday.  Fishing3 I have a question Do you play other members. I just need player i haven't played to kick my butt. I want to keep the streak going TEEHEE
03-09-2020, 12:10 AM,
RE: Happy Birthday Yossarian!
Happy Birthday!
03-23-2020, 06:54 PM,
RE: Happy Birthday Yossarian!
Many thanks to my comrades in arms. I just saw these post this evening. Thanks for remembering an old gamer. Stay safe in these dangerous times. 
Semper Fi amigos.
Yossarian   Salute3
03-23-2020, 07:04 PM,
(03-08-2020, 10:15 AM)zap Wrote: Happy Birthday.  Fishing3 I have a question Do you play other members. I just need player i haven't played to kick my butt. I want to keep the streak going TEEHEE

Thanks Zap,
Yes I do play other members. I play RS, WF, EFII & DGVN. I can do 2 to 3 moves per week and sometimes more depending on the scenario. If you're interested just pick a scenario and the sides, tell me what your ROE's are and lets party.  Rifle5
Yossarian
03-24-2020, 06:47 PM,
(03-23-2020, 07:04 PM)Yossarian Wrote:
(03-08-2020, 10:15 AM)zap Wrote: Happy Birthday.  Fishing3 I have a question Do you play other members. I just need player i haven't played to kick my butt. I want to keep the streak going TEEHEE

Thanks Zap,
Yes I do play other members. I play RS, WF, EFII & DGVN. I can do 2 to 3 moves per week and sometimes more depending on the scenario. If you're interested just pick a scenario and the sides, tell me what your ROE's are and lets party.  Rifle5
Yossarian

just saw this.  Will dig one up out of the data bin. message me your e-mail will you , thanks