• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Winspww2
01-30-2020, 08:49 AM,
Opponent Wanted  Winspww2
Had the game for a while, but only recently really started playing it so should be considered new. Want to try it multiplayer, I'm an outlier here in that I'm not really a history nerd, I just like the game so I'm open to pretty much whatever.
Quote this message in a reply
04-21-2020, 03:51 AM,
RE: Winspww2
(01-30-2020, 08:49 AM)Geckocalypse Wrote: Had the game for a while, but only recently really started playing it so should be considered new. Want to try it multiplayer, I'm an outlier here in that I'm not really a history nerd, I just like the game so I'm open to pretty much whatever.

Guess you have to have your head up your own ass to get any games here. That's fine, the PBEM lacks basic feedback anyway.
07-08-2020, 07:54 PM,
(04-21-2020, 03:51 AM)Geckocalypse Wrote:
(01-30-2020, 08:49 AM)Geckocalypse Wrote: Had the game for a while, but only recently really started playing it so should be considered new. Want to try it multiplayer, I'm an outlier here in that I'm not really a history nerd, I just like the game so I'm open to pretty much whatever.

Guess you have to have your head up your own ass to get any games here. That's fine, the PBEM lacks basic feedback anyway.

Hi Gecko, I am surprised that nobody responded.
I don't visit the forum much lately, therefore my late response. 
If you still feel like playing a game, let me know. I will make time to play.
08-04-2020, 03:33 AM,
I can play too.