• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Streams do engineer units help in crossing streams?
01-26-2020, 09:25 PM,
RE: Streams do engineer units help in crossing streams?
(01-25-2020, 10:14 PM)pavane Wrote: Hi
do engineer units help other units in any way at all in getting across a stream?
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2020, 09:30 PM,
Thank to everyone for replying.
It got me thinking that at the very least Engineers should provide some help with crossing streams. I mean if they help at rivers logically they should at streams. perhaps by reducing movement costs for crossing a stream?
does anyone have any thoughts on that?
01-27-2020, 02:11 AM,
Not sure what the question is exactly, so we´re probably not talking about bridging the streams, rather some bonus in movement points, similar to the bonus in percentage when digging-in? Like, with engineers being next to the stream hex, it costs other units less points to cross it? If something like that, than I´m not aware of any such mechanic.

What is stated in that paragraph from manual is only about building bridges.

So the answer to your question is no, they do not help in any other way except building the bridge.

I hope that helps  Helmet Smile
01-28-2020, 07:27 PM,
(01-27-2020, 02:11 AM)Fhil Wrote: Not sure what the question is exactly, so we´re probably not talking about bridging the streams, rather some bonus in movement points, similar to the bonus in percentage when digging-in? Like, with engineers being next to the stream hex, it costs other units less points to cross it? If something like that, than I´m not aware of any such mechanic.

What is stated in that paragraph from manual is only about building bridges.

So the answer to your question is no, they do not help in any other way except building the bridge.

I hope that helps  Helmet Smile

Yes it does thanks.
01-30-2020, 05:49 PM,
No problem, anytime  Helmet Wink