• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

The Eric Bonner "Boisforas" 2020 Tournament
01-16-2020, 05:16 AM,
RE: The Eric Bonner "Boisforas" 2020 Tournament
John,

I think we should just report the games. It is a bracket system and there is not a collection of points for moving forward.

Though, I'm fine with whatever Dave wants to do.

Farmer

HSL
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2020, 05:54 AM,
(01-14-2020, 01:06 AM)Big Ivan Wrote: Scud,

Any special requirements the group should know about reporting the completed games of this tourney on the CS ladder? 

I believe there was a slot for reporting "Team Games" but unsure if there is a slot somewhere to report tournament games!? Or if it even matters from that standpoint.

Just checking before hand bro.

Cheers!
Big Ivan Cigar5

Yes, absolutely, these games will be reported on the ladder, traditionally by the winner. Below is a screen shot showing the pull-down with the name of the competition. It's not the end of the world if you forget this field, since I expect everyone to report in to me when their games have been concluded, but again, these games are ladder games and should be reported.

[Image: sample-tournament-entry.jpg]

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
01-16-2020, 01:09 PM,
Thanks for the clarification David! Smile 

Wasn't sure how we as a group wanted to handle this reporting. You covered it well!

Ed, thanks for your input as always and I appreciate it!! Helmet Wink

Big Ivan Cigar5
01-17-2020, 12:52 AM,
Cam,

Sent you my first turn on 1/15/20.

Let me know if you did not get it.

Erik
01-17-2020, 06:01 AM,
(01-17-2020, 12:52 AM)Hawk Kriegsman Wrote: Cam,

Sent you my first turn on 1/15/20.

Let me know if you did not get it.

Erik

All good and sent back to you as well
01-18-2020, 11:18 PM,
Hello Dave , Hello Players

unfortunately my English is rather bad. So I haven't read and translated many posts. so maybe the question has already been answered. Unfortunately I don't really understand the tournament tree. I play Game 10, the winner moves to position 29, I suspect. What happens to a draw? Does the loser have a second chance? What is the meaning of the lower part, which is still empty? The translation is from Google, I hope it is understandable

regards Peter / panzerjaeger
Send this user an email
01-19-2020, 01:34 PM,
(01-18-2020, 11:18 PM)Panzerjäger Wrote: Hello Dave , Hello Players

unfortunately my English is rather bad. So I haven't read and translated many posts. so maybe the question has already been answered. Unfortunately I don't really understand the tournament tree. I play Game 10, the winner moves to position 29, I suspect. What happens to a draw? Does the loser have a second chance? What is the meaning of the lower part, which is still empty?  The translation is from Google, I hope it is understandable

regards Peter / panzerjaeger

Hi Peter,

Winners stay in the top bracket. Losers drop down to the bottom bracket where they stay until their second loss. The bottom bracket is empty because no one has lost yet. Two losses and they're out.

Draws are decided by the player closest to a minor victory.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
01-19-2020, 07:39 PM,
I reported my loss in the first round to Mark in the other thread. Maybe I should post here?
01-19-2020, 08:02 PM,
Hi Dave,

That sounds exciting and just. I am happy that I can play along.

Peter
Send this user an email
01-20-2020, 01:33 PM,
(01-19-2020, 07:39 PM)zap Wrote: I reported my loss in the first round to Mark in the other thread. Maybe I should post here?

Here, there or by email. All is good.  Smile
Send this user an email