• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Forgotten Battles Tournament - ENDED
12-23-2016, 11:27 PM,
RE: Forgotten Battles Tournament
Well Juan Manual shagged my butt pretty well. I never really got a hold of the town from the Soviets. Shark2

When his (Soviet) reinforcements got there the attrition started and the Finnish troops realized they were "Far From Home", Oh boy were they far from home...

In fact a lot of them never got back.

I'm ready for my next assignment Battle Kat.

Cheers!
Ivan the Big Cigar5
Quote this message in a reply
12-24-2016, 07:34 PM,
Nice game with John! Finally the numbers russians was heavy

Ready for the next battle
12-27-2016, 10:25 PM,
If there is another round to this tournament, I'm also ready to play.
01-11-2017, 02:54 AM,
Hello guys, sorry about a late reply. I would actually be ready to call it a day, since we're down to four players, and besides, most FB scenarios have been already played. Mostly, because we're four, though.

Let me look at the records over the weekend, then we're into ceremonies and tournament medals as appropriate!
Visit us at CSLegion.com
01-11-2017, 07:48 PM,
Hey Battle Kat,

I'm fine with that. Enjoyed very much playing in this tournament.

My only request is that everyone who started out of the gate and hung in there to the end at least get a medal.

Other than that its an open field right now for medals received until its sorted out.

Finally, a big Thank You from me and I'm sure the rest of the players for sponsoring this wonderful tournament!!

Ivan the Big Cigar5
01-15-2017, 02:20 AM,
I thought we were getting near to the end, I will echo Ivan the big's post, it was very enjoyable to play these interesting battles and my thanks go to all the commanders I crossed swords with during the tournament.

Petri, thanks very much for setting up administering the tournament and of course making the scenarios to play they were a blast, quite different to play at times but a lot of fun.

Cheers
OvB
02-21-2017, 08:50 PM,
Sorry guys of the slow going. Here's the final results as far as I am aware of, seems Ed vs Alpha Zwo been not reported on the ladder either?

Time to assign the medals, I'll get into it. Thanks for your patience!

[Image: forgottenbattles_round6.png]
Visit us at CSLegion.com
02-21-2017, 09:05 PM,
[Image: forgottenbattles_results.png]

And here's the final results, congratulations to Top 3 who all finished six games here Salute

Any errors let me know!
Visit us at CSLegion.com
03-15-2017, 03:40 AM,
The original rules called for six battles for a participant medals, but given how we had to do this with quite a small crew I relaxed the rule a bit.

Everyone's with four clocked battles or more got a participant medal, and the Top Dog medal went to Otto von Blotto Wine

Congrats everyone, and thank you for a fun tournament Salute
Visit us at CSLegion.com