• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Modern Talking & Bruce Lee in a Russian APC - What could go wrong ?!?
05-23-2020, 08:51 PM,
RE: Modern Talking & Bruce Lee in a Russian APC - What could go wrong ?!?
(05-23-2020, 09:11 AM)Jeff Conner Wrote:
(05-23-2020, 05:41 AM)Warhorse Wrote: Hi Jeff, adding countries is very easy, I did it for my Korean War mod, and currently for all the Blitzkrieg countries for Pacific War, for my upcoming WW2 Mod. Maps are transferable as well, I pulled everything from my AoTR and dumped it into Pacific War, since the dates cover the whole war. My database is getting huge as well!

Since I never tried to do a whole lot of modding back in the day, I can't speak to the folders issue.  But I did try to move maps from another title into Africa at War to make a scenario.  They wouldn't open.  My guess is that when JTS decided that they were done with SB, they removed all of that proprietary coding and released the map editor, something that they had held onto very tightly in the past.  I never had access to it.  Maps for the titles I worked on were always made by someone else.

Yes, love that they gave out the map editor, I love to make maps! I use Google Earth with a numbered hex-grid overlay. Anyway, am a big modder, enjoy doing it, and hope that the tools I enable folks to use will make some awesome scenario's!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
Quote this message in a reply