• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

invite
01-04-2020, 02:28 PM,
invite
I was talking to Dave about inviting old players to come back. I was of the mindset Invites from the Blitz. He noted it would be better from members. I thought that was a good idea. So i tried 6 invites of players I played who haven't been here in a while. I got a response from one we are now playing. If you think its a good idea give it a try.
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2020, 03:40 AM,
RE: invite
Just had another contact me. He just had a new addition to the family. Being retired I forget some are busy with life. He's open to something later on. So thats 2 responses.
01-05-2020, 06:04 AM,
Nice going! Keep it up. 
Good Job

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
04-24-2020, 11:05 AM,
A third player just contacted me. He's had two additions to the family. But with the shutdown he has some time to play a game. Reaching out works.
04-24-2020, 11:56 AM,
I'll bet we have a big increase in the amount of games played this year.  Smile
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
04-25-2020, 01:40 AM,
(04-24-2020, 11:56 AM)Scud Wrote: I'll bet we have a big increase in the amount of games played this year.  Smile

I think you will be correct here.  For me personally I have already reported as many games this year as I did last year.

Was looking at the past ladders year by year and the overall number of games reported looks to have dropped over time.

I look back at 2010 and can't believe I reported 169 games.   

In 2019 it was only 19. Whistle  

Stay safe!
04-25-2020, 05:42 AM,
Youse a gaming arse bird, Hawk, to post that many games! Back in the days of my evil regime..(LOL) I don't know how many I posted in 3 month period (mind you it wasn't just CS, it was SB, and CM) but I do remember being told, "If U want, to stay married, Pay more attention to me and your kids".. and .. well, I'm still married.. :P
Decisions.. decisions..
Now, I'm able to sneak back into the jungle.. since she's bored of me... or plotting my murder?...
Looking forward to the "knife in the chest" morning...
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
04-25-2020, 05:45 AM,
(01-04-2020, 02:28 PM)zap Wrote: I was talking to Dave about inviting old players to come back. I was of the mindset Invites from the Blitz. He noted it would be better from members. I thought that was a good idea. So i tried 6 invites of players I played who haven't been here in a while. I got a response from one we are now playing. If you think its a good idea give it a try.

I didn't get no invite! You scairt of the Devil? LMAO ROTFLMAO TEEHEE Jester   Best wishes, Philly!  Helmet Wink I'll Fix that Bridges  scen soon enough, so you can give me some heat!
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
04-25-2020, 09:51 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-25-2020, 09:53 AM by zap.)
(04-25-2020, 05:45 AM)RedDevil Wrote:
(01-04-2020, 02:28 PM)zap Wrote: I was talking to Dave about inviting old players to come back. I was of the mindset Invites from the Blitz. He noted it would be better from members. I thought that was a good idea. So i tried 6 invites of players I played who haven't been here in a while. I got a response from one we are now playing. If you think its a good idea give it a try.

I didn't get no invite! You scairt of the Devil? LMAO ROTFLMAO TEEHEE Jester   Best wishes, Philly!  Helmet Wink I'll Fix that Bridges  scen soon enough, so you can give me some heat!

Wow, with your family you can find time for that! Man that would be epic if you would mess with "Bridges" just a bit for a little better balance. Needs just a little TLC. For those who love big ones it would be a classic among the big daddy scenarios.

I thought about you, when sending invites but I remember you mentioning you had important family "bridge" building to do. Wink
04-26-2020, 03:30 AM,
(04-25-2020, 09:51 AM)zap Wrote:
(04-25-2020, 05:45 AM)RedDevil Wrote:

Wow, with your family you can find time for that! Man that would be epic if you would mess with "Bridges" just a bit for a little better balance. Needs just a little TLC. For those who love big ones it would be a classic among the big daddy scenarios.

I thought about you, when sending invites but I remember you mentioning you had important family "bridge" building to do. Wink

Aye bro, life grabs our testys sometimes..  Right now, there's nothing to do but game, after working, even if it's only for an hour.
 Send over a fixy list that you feel Bridges needs.. pm or email, I'll  see what should be done to give you Big scen grogs a 2.0 version :) Thad sent me a list a while back.. seems I missed a few things. Was waiting on EF3, to rebuild, but Jason says old scenarios will be converted to new specs.
 Stay safe my friend!
Dev