• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Squad Battles ,which one ?
01-06-2020, 05:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-06-2020, 05:32 PM by Compass Rose.)
RE: Squad Battles ,which one ?
(01-06-2020, 03:47 AM)nukkxx Wrote: So far so good ! Played a couple of games and really enjoying it. I also like the art (maps, units and sounds).
Good stuff ! Must be real fun in multi.

Glad to hear that you are enjoying MW (Modern War).

I highly suggest you stop playing now and walk away from it.

If you don't, I will 100% guarantee that you will become addicted to the series and will have to buy more titles to satisfy your craving, just like the rest of us!   Mex Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2020, 04:43 PM,
hahaha sounds exactly like what I needed ;-)
01-09-2020, 12:10 AM,
I chose SqB: Pacific War as my very first Squad Battles game. Overall, I have to say, "Wow!" to the game and series. Fantastic, and just what I have been looking for. I never knew the series even existed until a few days ago when I was gripped by a fever to play a casual and accessible tactical move-and-shoot computer wargame similar to the board wargames like Squad Leader that I love so much. Not that Squad Leader is exactly "casual" or "accessible," heh.

Anyway, divine Providence led me to the JTS website, where I am not only pleased, amazed and grateful to have found such a treasure trove of wargaming, but am also instantly and irrevocably hooked on the sights, sounds and smells of the South Pacific and Far East.

Bonus fake eyerolls from the wife, who thinks I dont see her secretly smiling! :)

Banzai!
01-09-2020, 01:54 AM,
Well, I have to admit that all JTS games look amazing ...
01-09-2020, 11:31 AM,
(01-09-2020, 12:10 AM)SoakOff Wrote: I chose SqB: Pacific War as my very first Squad Battles game. Overall, I have to say, "Wow!" to the game and series. Fantastic, and just what I have been looking for. I never knew the series even existed until a few days ago when I was gripped by a fever to play a casual and accessible tactical move-and-shoot computer wargame similar to the board wargames like Squad Leader that I love so much. Not that Squad Leader is exactly "casual" or "accessible," heh.

Anyway, divine Providence led me to the JTS website, where I am not only pleased, amazed and grateful to have found such a treasure trove of wargaming, but am also instantly and irrevocably hooked on the sights, sounds and smells of the South Pacific and Far East.

Bonus fake eyerolls from the wife, who thinks I dont see her secretly smiling! :)

Banzai!

Dude, still have all my old ASL stuff, miss it terrible, but SB is a good fix!!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/