• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

"clearing mines" orange or white text
12-31-2019, 10:00 PM,
Help  "clearing mines" orange or white text
Hi all,

does the color of the text "clearing mines" on engineers (white or orange) make any difference?

Thanks!
Quote this message in a reply
12-31-2019, 10:09 PM,
RE: "clearing mines" orange or white text
As far as I know the "clearing mines" flag is the important thing, the colour makes no difference.

I am speaking from a PzC POV, if there is a different feature in the modern campaigns then I would not know about it.  Wink
12-31-2019, 10:12 PM,
(12-31-2019, 10:09 PM)Mr Grumpy Wrote: As far as I know the "clearing mines" flag is the important thing, the colour makes no difference.

I am speaking from a PzC POV, if there is a different feature in the modern campaigns then I would not know about it.  Wink

Thanks. I am playing Japan '45+'46 if you know anything about them?
01-01-2020, 12:27 AM,
No, but in the designer blogs I didn't read anything about changes to the rules concerning engineers clearing mines, so I am assuming this is just a graphic's change.  Wink
01-02-2020, 04:33 AM,
The orange text means units are capable of clearing mines/obstacles in the hex, but not actually doing so.

Usually that's due to being Disrupted or in T-mode.

White text means mine density will be reduced 1 point or obstacles will be cleared at the start of the next friendly phase, provided the unit isn't Disrupted.
01-02-2020, 04:41 AM,
(01-02-2020, 04:33 AM)ComradeP Wrote: The orange text means units are capable of clearing mines/obstacles in the hex, but not actually doing so.

Usually that's due to being Disrupted or in T-mode.

White text means mine density will be reduced 1 point or obstacles will be cleared at the start of the next friendly phase, provided the unit isn't Disrupted.

Thank you very much!