• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

France '40 Campaign
12-27-2019, 01:59 PM,
France '40 Campaign
Hello,

I had to take a step back from gaming recently due to health reasons, but I'm reasonably healthy now, and I want to pursue my dream of playing a France '40 Campaign as the Germans. I've tried team games, but want to just go mano-v-mano if I can find someone that is brave enough. 

I realize I'm asking a long commitment, but I've always been a glass half-full guy, and I hope someone is out there willing to go down the road with me!

I'm only 47, so there should be a few years left in me to get this done! I'm in the educational system, so I can knock out a turn in a day or two sometimes, and then it may take me a week or two sometimes...if you can handle a varied turn rate, I'm your man!!

I want to play:

#0510_01B4_Campaign_Prucha – Ends June 4th, Manual Bridge Destruction, 2 German Objective Tracks 

We can negotiate house and optional rules before we start...if you're interested, let me know?!

I look forward to hearing from interested adversaries! Jon

P.S.>>>I'm also wanting to play this one as the Allies, so if you prefer that match-up, I can play both.
Quote this message in a reply
12-28-2019, 02:02 PM,
RE: France '40 Campaign
(12-27-2019, 01:59 PM)larsonney Wrote: Hello,

I had to take a step back from gaming recently due to health reasons, but I'm reasonably healthy now, and I want to pursue my dream of playing a France '40 Campaign as the Germans. I've tried team games, but want to just go mano-v-mano if I can find someone that is brave enough. 

I realize I'm asking a long commitment, but I've always been a glass half-full guy, and I hope someone is out there willing to go down the road with me!

I'm only 47, so there should be a few years left in me to get this done! I'm in the educational system, so I can knock out a turn in a day or two sometimes, and then it may take me a week or two sometimes...if you can handle a varied turn rate, I'm your man!!

I want to play:

#0510_01B4_Campaign_Prucha – Ends June 4th, Manual Bridge Destruction, 2 German Objective Tracks 

We can negotiate house and optional rules before we start...if you're interested, let me know?!

I look forward to hearing from interested adversaries! Jon

P.S.>>>I'm also wanting to play this one as the Allies, so if you prefer that match-up, I can play both.

I am always keen! send it my way
Quote this message in a reply