• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

How do I donate to the Blitz?
12-25-2019, 05:21 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-25-2019, 11:08 PM by Kool Kat.)
c_Question Mark  How do I donate to the Blitz?
Gents:  Smoke7

I wish to make a monetary donation to the Blitz - but the Paypal icon is missing?  Idea2

Officers - please let me know how I may part with some of my money!  Yikes Top Hat
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
12-25-2019, 06:20 AM,
RE: How do I donate to the Blitz?
Mike, thanks for wanting to support us further. I need to check, but I believe the last I heard we had a fair amount of money in reserve so the decision was made to shut it down for now. But that was awhile ago, so I will check into how things are looking.

Regards
Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
12-25-2019, 09:37 AM,
Hey Mike,

Greatly appreciate your thoughtfulness, especially since you have donated in the past however, currently we are not accepting donations.

Thanks Again and Happy Holidays,

Chad
12-25-2019, 11:02 PM,
Gents:  Smoke7

Thank you for your responses!  Smile

Merry Christmas to all.
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
12-26-2019, 01:13 AM,
(12-25-2019, 09:37 AM)Compass Rose Wrote: Hey Mike,

Greatly appreciate your thoughtfulness, especially since you have donated in the past however, currently we are not accepting donations.

Thanks Again and Happy Holidays,

Chad

They only speak for themselves.  I still accept donations!  Just the other day, we got another rock.  Gotta love the faithful.   Big Grin