• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

JTS Discount
12-13-2019, 08:45 PM,
JTS Discount
All, linked below you will find a discount link to the JTS Store. This is being created specifically to recognize the On-line community and the guys who keep it active. This can be shared in other On-line clubs as well, and I'll share it in the few I have access to. I'm not sending it out in a mass mailing...

It will give you a 25% discount on any sized order from our store. It can only be used once per customer and it expires on 12/31/2019.

https://john-tiller-software.myshopify.c...nt/On-line

You can also simply enter the discount code   On-line   at check out and the discount will be taken.

Enjoy, and thanks for your activity in the On-line community. Hope everyone has a good holiday season.
Quote this message in a reply
12-14-2019, 08:10 AM,
RE: JTS Discount
Thanks JTS! I've been wanting to pick up Eagle Strike, and it looks like now is the time to "strike."
Quote:Me and General McAulliffe decided to move I Company up on the line. That is, if you agree.
- SGT Kinnie to PFC Holley, Battleground, 1949
12-30-2019, 10:23 AM,
RE: JTS Discount
Thanks again JTS! Just picked up Eagle Strike, Korean War, and also Market-Garden.
Quote:Me and General McAulliffe decided to move I Company up on the line. That is, if you agree.
- SGT Kinnie to PFC Holley, Battleground, 1949