• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

JTS Discount
12-13-2019, 08:44 PM,
JTS Discount
All, linked below you will find a discount link to the JTS Store. This is being created specifically to recognize the On-line community and the guys who keep it active. This can be shared in other On-line clubs as well, and I'll share it in the few I have access to. I'm not sending it out in a mass mailing...

It will give you a 25% discount on any sized order from our store. It can only be used once per customer and it expires on 12/31/2019.

https://john-tiller-software.myshopify.c...nt/On-line

You can also simply enter the discount code   On-line   at check out and the discount will be taken.

Enjoy, and thanks for your activity in the On-line community. Hope everyone has a good holiday season.
Quote this message in a reply
12-13-2019, 10:47 PM,
RE: JTS Discount
Thanks, Rich. But clicking on the link doesn't take me to any discount code - just to the JTS site?
12-13-2019, 10:59 PM,
It takes you to the Cart in order to shop - the code is applied when you go to check out.
12-14-2019, 02:12 AM,
Ah. Ok. I see now that it's not apparent anywhere that you get a discount at the last stage of the process. But you do...
12-14-2019, 06:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-14-2019, 08:07 AM by phoenix.)
However, I just tried to use it and it didn't apply the discount when I selected the paypal option, so I cancelled. Could you fix this, perhaps, if possible? Thanks.
12-14-2019, 08:18 AM,
A nice festive bonus!  Thankyou!
12-14-2019, 04:03 PM,
Very nice present from JTS, thanks for sharing Rich.
[Image: exercise.png]
12-14-2019, 10:25 PM,
(12-14-2019, 06:43 AM)phoenix Wrote: However, I just tried to use it and it didn't apply the discount when I selected the paypal option, so I cancelled. Could you fix this, perhaps, if possible? Thanks.

If you press the PayPal-button at the beginning the discount doesn't work but if you continue the checkout "normally" you can select PayPal again where you could enter your card details. It does apply the discount then - just did this myself.
"Tapfer. Standhaft. Treu." - PzGrenB.13 Ried/Innkreis