• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Head to head Play of JTS naval Campaigns
12-06-2019, 01:32 PM,
Head to head Play of JTS naval Campaigns
Really enjoying Wolfpack but it would be good to have the ultimate thrill of being up against a human opponent.

Just wondering if anyone has any experience of setting up head to head games using direct play with the Naval campaign series. From my reading it sounds as if Direct Play is perhaps obsolete? Certainly would be nice to play Wolfpack, and the other NC games head to head but I understand that there might be issues with direct play and Win 10?

Anyone had any success or any suggestions?
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. It is impolite."
Napoleon I
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2019, 01:55 AM,
RE: Head to head Play of JTS naval Campaigns
(12-06-2019, 01:32 PM)Embis Wrote: Really enjoying Wolfpack but it would be good to have the ultimate thrill of being up against a human opponent.

Just wondering if anyone has any experience of setting up head to head games using direct play with the Naval campaign series. From my reading it sounds as if Direct Play is perhaps obsolete? Certainly would be nice to play Wolfpack, and the other NC games head to head but I understand that there might be issues with direct play and Win 10?

Anyone had any success or any suggestions?

I'm willing to try, Mark, but that 6 hour time difference makes it a challenge,  I was hoping to try with one of the other playtesters, but perhaps we can set something up.  I haven't tried head-to-head in about 5 years, and I hear that the new windows and i-net op sys are not real friendly for it.  But that's just hearsay.
12-08-2019, 04:20 PM,
Lets give it a go then, I don't mind having a late night / early morning to fit in with you. I will email you and we can set something up. Big Grin
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. It is impolite."
Napoleon I
12-29-2019, 08:30 PM,
What time zone do you live?
I UTC +1!
Greetings, HaPe