• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Scenario of the Month: November 2019 - Pairings
11-23-2019, 04:55 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-26-2020, 09:42 PM by A Canadian Cat.)
Scenario of the Month: November 2019 - Pairings
Gentlemen,

I present to you the pairings for the Scenario of the Month: November 2019.

A quick remainder about the workflow:

The allied / blue  player is the one who will start the setup and send the first turn to his axis / red opponent.  The games are to be played using 'Iron' as skill level, unless otherwise agreed.  The game will count as an on-ladder game and will be reported just like a regular game unless you otherwise agree with your opponent.

Please don't forget when your game as started to post here, so we can keep track on the games which are in-progress.

Reminder: we expect that these games are played using the latest version of both games.

CMFI: TWC Right Hook at Valguarnera

Allies - Axis

a1steaks - Manzcaser [FINISHED]
mirekm61 - Panzer Lehr [FINISHED]
weapon2010 - Guardsman [FINISHED]
Duff - Stonecutter [FINISHED]
naughtkris - kadursahl [FINISHED]

CMBN: WT H2H ASL 94 - Hill '112' (requires the vehicle pack - but we all have that right)

Allies - Axis

Stonecutter - Guardsman [FINISHED]
a1steaks - Widukind
naughtkris - mirekm61 [FINISHED]
Manzcaser - ariete [FINISHED]
Panzer Lehr - yarmaluk [FINISHED]
M.J.H. - Bluebird
weapon2010 - Baluka1974
liamb - A Canadian Cat

You can contact your opponent by going to his profile and either sending him a private message or emailing him using the site's interface.

Good luck to everyone.
Author of: Whose Turn Is It? - http://www.lesliesoftware.com/products/WhoseTurnIsIt / CMFI Sicily Pathfinders(not playable H2H) / CMBS Opportunity Knocks (scenarios, maps and mods here)
Quote this message in a reply
11-23-2019, 07:57 AM,
RE: Scenario of the Month: November 2019 - Pairings
Guardsman and I are in contact and getting the game underway!
11-24-2019, 10:15 AM,
I hate to sound like the only slightly less than newb that I am, but where do I find the scenarios for download?
I had to google, and found the Right Hook scenario over on A Few Good Men (because the two they had, left), but I'm unsure if this is the proper version.

I did not find WT H@H ASL 94.

Where do I get these?
11-24-2019, 11:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-24-2019, 11:45 PM by Stonecutter. Edit Reason: Spelling error )
(11-24-2019, 10:15 AM)naughtkris Wrote: I hate to sound like the only slightly less than newb that I am, but where do I find the scenarios for download?
I had to google, and found the Right Hook scenario over on A Few Good Men (because the two they had, left), but I'm unsure if this is the proper version.

I did not find WT H@H ASL 94.

Where do I get these?

You can download it from the Blitz Scenarios section. Just follow this link and hit the download button:

https://www.theblitz.club/scenarios/comb...o&id=11765
11-25-2019, 01:30 AM,
Cool. This is where I went originally, but I must have missed the "download" button.

Let the games begin!
11-25-2019, 05:19 AM,
Duff and I are underway with a Right Hook!
11-25-2019, 05:40 AM,
naughtkris - mirekm61 are running up that Hill.
11-25-2019, 07:56 AM,
kadursahl just threw a left jab at Naughtkris, who is countering with a Right Hook!
11-29-2019, 04:39 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-29-2019, 05:29 AM by Manzcaser.)
Hi,

(CMBN: WT H2H ASL 94 - Hill '112') Ariete and Manzcaser are already fighting!!!

(CMFI: TWC Right Hook at Valguarnera) a1steaks and Manzcaser are already fighting too!!!

Greetings.
[Image: cm_firm.png]
12-07-2019, 05:35 AM,
(11-23-2019, 04:55 AM)A Canadian Cat Wrote: CMBN: WT H2H ASL 94 - Hill '112' (requires the vehicle pack - but we all have that right)

Allies - Axis

naughtkris - mirekm61
I regret to inform the honored body, that the above game has come to a close. I regret it, because I was having lots of fun.
I don't want to say too much due to spoilers for those still playing, but it was a very costly victory.
Mirem61 put up an excellent classic defense for the terrain. It's yet another battle where the "Winning" CO would be relieved of his command for the cost in his men's lives.
One thing, I noticed that when reporting the game, under Competition, there was no entry that I could see for Scenario of the month (past 2016).
Again, would love to talk more about this excellent match, but don't want to spoil it for those still 'Werfing each other.
-Naught