• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Grigsby Opponent wanted PBEM
11-17-2019, 01:45 AM,
Opponent Wanted  Grigsby Opponent wanted PBEM
Hi all,

I've been dabbling in WitW quite a bit against the AI to get used to the system. I'd love to play a human if someone is a noob or learning like I am.  I find the game quite good and the air details in WitW are pretty cool.  I do have WitE as well and would play that too.  I can commit to a few rounds a week most likely. Just to reiterate: I am learning so if you are in the same spot, or want an easy opponent :) drop me a note.

Jon
Quote this message in a reply
11-17-2019, 03:12 PM,
RE: Grigsby Opponent wanted PBEM
Welcome Jon! Glad you are enjoying the system. Sorry I don't have time to play anything new, hope someone steps up for you.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
11-22-2019, 09:27 AM,
(11-17-2019, 01:45 AM)gwarmachine Wrote: Hi all,

I've been dabbling in WitW quite a bit against the AI to get used to the system. I'd love to play a human if someone is a noob or learning like I am.  I find the game quite good and the air details in WitW are pretty cool.  I do have WitE as well and would play that too.  I can commit to a few rounds a week most likely. Just to reiterate: I am learning so if you are in the same spot, or want an easy opponent :) drop me a note.

Jon

Hi Jon

I have both games, in wite I am medium skill in witw I am noob
how big campaign do you want to play
I have 2 options if we play west I must be the germans, and I prefer the multiplayer system

best regards Ole
11-22-2019, 08:32 PM,
Hi Ole,

I would love to play WitW with you. We can learn together. Not sure how to send a PM on here but if you want we can exchange emails and the like and see if we can get something going. I will play any scenario. Small is OK to start. Getting a hang of the air elements is a big one in this game.