• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Couple of Stalingrad games
10-09-2019, 06:45 PM,
Opponent Wanted  Couple of Stalingrad games
Looking for an opponent for a couple of Stalingrad Gold scenarios, beginning with the Chir River PBEM and Operation Winter Storm, both Alt versions. We could start these simultaneously, or I can pick up two different opponents for them.

Please respond here, and we will settle the Rules etc. via email.

I prefer experienced players, but I don´t have a problem with newbies or not that experienced players taken they won´t just move the units around Helmet Wink That means I can help with explaining my moves, tactics, etc.

Looking forward to meet you in the snowy steppes of Staligrad.
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2019, 01:58 AM,
RE: Couple of Stalingrad games
(10-09-2019, 06:45 PM)Fhil Wrote: Looking for an opponent for a couple of Stalingrad Gold scenarios, beginning with the Chir River PBEM and Operation Winter Storm, both Alt versions. We could start these simultaneously, or I can pick up two different opponents for them.

Please respond here, and we will settle the Rules etc. via email.

I prefer experienced players, but I don´t have a problem with newbies or not that experienced players taken they won´t just move the units around Helmet Wink That means I can help with explaining my moves, tactics, etc.

Looking forward to meet you in the snowy steppes of Staligrad.

Hello!

I can give you your game. I just need to download my Gold edition of Stalingrad and we'll get it going.
10-13-2019, 03:56 AM,
RE: Couple of Stalingrad games
Great, looking forward!
Once you are updated to the Gold version, hit me at the following address: fhilsoad at gmail dot com Helmet Wink 
We will discuss the sides rules etc via email.
In case of any problems with reaching me please respond here.