• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Graphics Questions
09-25-2019, 11:38 PM,
Graphics Questions
Sorry if wrong forum.just move.

I know this is an old thing,  which wasn`t too bad 20 years back,  but these old eyes have a very hard time seeing/moving the thin crosshairs that function  as  pointer in game ? Any way to change to a more visible pointer style ?

FOG
Quote this message in a reply
09-26-2019, 12:32 AM,
RE: Graphics Questions
In Windows 10, go to the device settings - mouse - adjust mouse and cursor size.
Earlier versions go to control panel and look for the mouse icon.
09-26-2019, 03:11 AM,
Indeed this is not something set by the game but rather by your PC settings, so as wildb says have a play around with your PC mouse settings to see if you can find something that your eyes like!  Smile
09-26-2019, 09:38 PM,
(09-25-2019, 11:38 PM)Fog of War Wrote: Sorry if wrong forum.just move.

I know this is an old thing,  which wasn`t too bad 20 years back,  but these old eyes have a very hard time seeing/moving the thin crosshairs that function  as  pointer in game ? Any way to change to a more visible pointer style ?

FOG

clicking on "ctrl" key (lower left on keyboard) will highlite the curser so you can find it......I use that all the time and it helps.
09-27-2019, 08:27 PM,
Thanks Guys :)
09-28-2019, 01:47 AM,
(09-26-2019, 09:38 PM)dukemat Wrote:
(09-25-2019, 11:38 PM)Fog of War Wrote: Sorry if wrong forum.just move.

FOG

clicking on "ctrl" key (lower left on keyboard) will highlite the curser so you can find it......I use that all the time and it helps.

Turns it in to a crosshairs which does help! Thanks for letting us know this. Wish I had known this .. well 20 years ago ;)