• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

First World War Opponent?- CLOSED
09-21-2019, 07:05 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-24-2019, 11:00 AM by bkosar19.)
Opponent Wanted  First World War Opponent?- CLOSED
Looking for an opponent for either an East Prussia 1914 or France 1914 small-to-medium sized scenario.

I'll take either side for East Prussia, but prefer the Allies for France.

I am relatively new to Tiller's campaign games and have only screwed around against the AI with his First World War games, but that experience confirmed that these games pretty much have to be PBEMed to get any real enjoyment out of them.

If anyone is interested then PM or reply to this thread.  Also, if you have a scenario in mind then let me know.
Quote this message in a reply
09-21-2019, 08:54 AM,
RE: First World War Opponent?
(09-21-2019, 07:05 AM)bkosar19 Wrote: Looking for an opponent for either an East Prussia 1914 or France 1914 small-to-medium sized scenario.

I'll take either side for East Prussia, but prefer the Allies for France.

I am relatively new to Tiller's campaign games and have only screwed around against the AI with his First World War games, but that experience confirmed that these games pretty much have to be PBEMed to get any real enjoyment out of them.

If anyone is interested then PM or reply to this thread.  Also, if you have a scenario in mind then let me know.

Fire away and pick one
09-22-2019, 11:53 PM,
RE: First World War Opponent?
Welcome to the FWWC series hope you have a blast.  Big Grin 

Although you are not a PzC player moving over to the WW1 series this article might give you a few hints as to how best to play these titles.

https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=68369