• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Complete Toolbar
09-08-2019, 02:11 PM,
RE: Complete Toolbar
(09-08-2019, 01:38 PM)MattP Wrote: Thanks Green, appreciate it.    

I played a bit of the Panzer Battles Demo earlier today and I have to say I really like it as well.   Just jumped in a few minutes ago and picked up Rzhev '42, El Alamein '42, Smolensk '41, Tunisia '43, and the Mediterrean '41 game from Panzer Battles.   I already have Market Garden and Kursk but am looking for something a bit different.  

I've been going through the scenario ratings for the various games to look for something big but balanced to play by PBEM.   Any thoughts?

I would suggest those scenarios in Rzhez '42, El Alamein '42 and Tunisia '42 that have an 'a' following the scenario number. As I understand it this indicates that it is balanced for HtH. In Panzer Battles North Africa each scenario indicates if it is suitable for HtH play.

Have fun!
Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2019, 11:56 PM,
One thing to remember is once you get used to the menu and know where everything is for the most part, it only takes a couple of seconds with a menu. Everything else, which is used most of the time by most players, are buttons on the toolbar. I like the way it is now as it makes no sense to have a rework to add buttons for everything. Especially when you might use those buttons once every few games. I think it has a good balance now.

The one thing I would like to see for the menu is the ability to drag and drop for the menu so players could create their own custom menus. I would leave just the way it is, you would add say 5 more buttons, somebody else would add 10 and somebody might subtract a few. I think everybody would be happy with that ability. I don't know how much is involved to do that.
09-11-2019, 07:58 AM,
I actually can't stand to play these games any more without additional hotkeys. Here is a long thread on how to use AutoHotKeys, a free-third party hotkey tool. It works great and transforms the game IMHO:
https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...autohotkey
09-11-2019, 08:08 AM,
More hotkeys would be great. I wish the devs would look in to that.