• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Question About Fragile Morale and Fanatical Nations
08-01-2019, 02:49 AM,
Help  Question About Fragile Morale and Fanatical Nations
Question about how to use either the scenario or OOB editors in PzC to designate a Nation as Fragile Morale, or Fanatical? Does anyone know how?

I've looked at the manuals included with the latest Gold updates, and can't find a thing. (They might benefit from a rewrite and update maybe?) Design notes for F'40G mention it, (along with surrender hexes-which can be placed using the Scenario Editor, no problem) but again, no help when editing or creating a scenario from scratch. For that matter, the WW 1 series uses fragile morale in EP '14, but again, no explanation of how it's done for scenario creation purposes. No sense in asking about this feature for Modern Campaigns I suspect, since that series hasn't been worked on or updated in a very long time.

I wonder if all of this is hard-coded and not accessible to the ordinary user? I hope not, and wonder if anyone has any better information? Maybe I'm just overlooking something that's right in front of me?

TIA for any help you can give.
"If you want to know a man's true character, give him some power." - Abraham Lincoln (attributed)
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2019, 04:29 AM,
RE: Question About Fragile Morale and Fanatical Nations
Hi 2-81 Armor,

It is hard coded by title. It is (currently) not user editable.

This is for a number of reasons that are hopefully self evident, but happy to go deeper if required.

David
08-01-2019, 05:40 AM,
RE: Question About Fragile Morale and Fanatical Nations
(08-01-2019, 04:29 AM)Strela Wrote: Hi 2-81 Armor,

It is hard coded by title. It is (currently) not user editable.

This is for a number of reasons that are hopefully self evident, but happy to go deeper if required.

David

Thanks for the response. I sent you an email explaining why I needed to know. It actually was more about Modern Campaigns than anything else.
"If you want to know a man's true character, give him some power." - Abraham Lincoln (attributed)