• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Suggestion
08-14-2019, 12:44 PM,
Suggestion
Gents,

For the games under development, has there been any consideration given to creation of the following:

hex-side anti-tank ditches
hex-side barbed wire?

The anti-tank ditch wouldn't be cross-able by any vehicle, while the hex-side barbed wire would be kind of like a blocked hex, but limited to only the hex-side. It would impose obvious movement penalties on foot and wheeled units, but armored units would be less affected.

Would definitely like to see these incorporated into the game. While I'm no expert, I definitely think these would not be that difficult to create, and would add something in historicity and realism to the game.

Schwerpunkt75
Quote this message in a reply
08-15-2019, 04:31 AM,
RE: Suggestion
(08-14-2019, 12:44 PM)Schwerpunkt75 Wrote: Gents,

For the games under development, has there been any consideration given to creation of the following:

hex-side anti-tank ditches
hex-side barbed wire?

The anti-tank ditch wouldn't be cross-able by any vehicle, while the hex-side barbed wire would be kind of like a blocked hex, but limited to only the hex-side. It would impose obvious movement penalties on foot and wheeled units, but armored units would be less affected.

Would definitely like to see these incorporated into the game. While I'm no expert, I definitely think these would not be that difficult to create, and would add something in historicity and realism to the game.

Schwerpunkt75

Cheers Schwerpunkt,

Hex-side Anti-tank ditches are included as of CS Middle East 2.0. Will feature on all coming games as well. 

Hex-side Barbed wire, or Block for that matter, not in the plans as of now. I agree it would make more sense perhaps than the current all hex Block, so we'll see? Not in for CS Vietnam though.
Visit us at CSLegion.com
Quote this message in a reply