• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Opponents wanted!!
04-18-2019, 11:46 PM,
Opponent Wanted  Opponents wanted!!
Hi all, been a lurker on and off for some years but finally have time to get involved.

I played a fair amount of the Campaign Series when it came out (can't believe it's been 20 years and still no game does this better) and would love to get back into it. 

I can fit in 2 huge scenarios at 2-3 turns per week and 4 or 5 smaller games at 3-5 turns per week, or whatever you guys would prefer.

Cheers!
Quote this message in a reply
04-19-2019, 11:16 AM,
RE: Opponents wanted!!
I'm good for a large scenario. I was playing a member but he had to with draw for life reasons. It was Wolverines a West Front scenario. Take a look if your interested we can play that one.
04-19-2019, 07:01 PM,
Hi zap, sounds good! I would tend to play with all optional rules on except for extreme FOW and extreme assault but I'm easy. I'm also happy to play either side so let me know what you'd prefer.
04-19-2019, 07:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-19-2019, 07:46 PM by zap.)
(04-19-2019, 07:01 PM)Triarii Wrote: Hi zap, sounds good! I would tend to play with all optional rules on except for extreme FOW and extreme assault but I'm easy. I'm also happy to play either side so let me know what you'd prefer.

I usually play with extreme FOW on. Your rule choice, maybe we need to discuss having VV on. I've never played with Variable Visibility on so I'm not so sure of having that rule. Seems most players don't like it. I suppose we can iron out the rules when we meet through e-mail. Its not a stock game so you will have to go to the scenario selection, West Front here at the blitz and download it. The full name of the scenario is "Wolverines big cats at play" I believe.

Go ahead and choose your side. You can contact me at p h zapper @ outlook . com
04-20-2019, 05:17 PM,
I've emailed you, zap. Game on!
04-20-2019, 11:43 PM,
If you have room for a medium sized scenario let me know?

I do not do VV or Extreme Assault unless it was specifically part of the scenario design, specified by the designer.

I'll do any WF, EF, or RS. No ME.

esilcoxjr(at)gmail(dot)com

HSL
04-21-2019, 12:10 AM,
(04-20-2019, 11:43 PM)Herr Straße Laufer Wrote: If you have room for a medium sized scenario let me know?

I do not do VV or Extreme Assault unless it was specifically part of the scenario design, specified by the designer.

I'll do any WF, EF, or RS. No ME.

esilcoxjr(at)gmail(dot)com

HSL

Hi Herr, I've emailed you.
04-21-2019, 10:55 AM,
I would like to get my first ladder game started. I played 20 years ago and now have some free time to play again. I have the Martix WF, EF & RS. I have played a few against the computer and look forward to getting back to the ladder. I would prefer a small scenario to get warmed up, just send me an email. Thank you in advance.
04-21-2019, 07:36 PM,
(04-21-2019, 10:55 AM)jwddetroit Wrote: I would like to get my first ladder game started.  I played 20 years ago and now have some free time to play again.  I have the Martix WF, EF & RS.  I have played a few against the computer and look forward to getting back to the ladder.  I would prefer a small scenario to get warmed up, just send me an email.   Thank you in advance.

Hi jwd, I'm not sure what the ladder is or how it works but by all means let's play. I've emailed you through the site but just in case you don't get it, email me at jake2175(at)yahoo(dot)com and we can set something up.
04-21-2019, 11:35 PM,
In the default setting the ladder sorts out the players by the amount of points they accumulate. When a game is reported you move from "0" points to whatever you earned from the completion of the scenario.

There is an overall ladder which shows the positions, in points, of all the club's players across all the games played. The club managers also put in Ladders for the specific year in which the games are reported.

Each game section has a ladder. Campaign Series is one. When you signed up to be a club member you immediately became a ladder player with 'zero' points.

Farmer

HSL